Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

chiefs game

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
I'm pretty worried about this one, chiefs are a very good/great home team, and I've yet to see the seahawks really put it together on the road like they did at times last year.
why the seahawks can win:
KC's run defense is terrible, 29th in the NFL entering today at 4.6 YPC, if the seahawks pound lynch and utilize Wilson's legs in the same way they did today they'll move the ball
KC's offense is limited, but dink and dunk tends to work well against the seahawks defense, and I've yet to see any resemblance of a passrush.
why the seahawks may lose:
KC is supposedly a blitz man team (just going off what someone said on seahooks.net I don't actually research any of this) and I don't trust the hawks passing attack to beat the blitz.
Jamaal Charles is really fucking good.
I think KC wins by a FG or something, feels like 1 turnover will be the difference.
hopefully they prove me wrong

Comments

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    It will be a very tough game. We need to be able to win 2 of the 4 road games and win out at home. Thats 11-5. Beat Arizona twice and might win the division on a tiebreaker.
  • Options
    10-6 may even win it if it includes a sweep over Arizona. albeit unlikely.
    11-5 should be the target number, of the 4 games this one and Philly seem the most winnable, I would say @SF but rivalry game on a short week is gonna be difficult, I'm still trying to figure Arizona out. they won early in the year with Stanton, but can they continue to. we'll see
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    BevellFS needs to use Lynch again.

The Cards are a good team but were down 14-10 to the Rams well into the 4th. The Broncos killed them earlier in the year when Palmer was out. At some point they lose a few but the Hawks probably need to sweep them to get the division.

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

I'm pretty worried about this one, chiefs are a very good/great home team, and I've yet to see the seahawks really put it together on the road like they did at times last year.
    KC's run defense is terrible, 29th in the NFL entering today at 4.6 YPC, if the seahawks pound lynch and utilize Wilson's legs in the same way they did today they'll move the ball
    KC's offense is limited, but dink and dunk tends to work well against the seahawks defense, and I've yet to see any resemblance of a passrush.
    KC is supposedly a blitz man team (just going off what someone said on seahooks.net I don't actually research any of this) and I don't trust the hawks passing attack to beat the blitz.
    I think KC wins by a FG or something, feels like 1 turnover will be the difference.

I think they lose to KC as well. Alex Smith always gives Carroll's defense problems, he is built to do what Rivers did to Seattle in week 2.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

I think they lose to KC as well. Alex Smith always gives Carroll's defense problems, he is built to do what Rivers did to Seattle in week 2.
    he is built to give them trouble, but from what I remember they were pretty successful in that Thursday night game in 2012. I think the hawks lost that game 13-6 when they dropped a gazillion passes