Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL (wh)oregon utah game thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    AZDuck said:

Utah I think got their season-best yardage thorough the air. We did take away their rushing game, but that is the old Nick Aliotti playbook

Gawd you're a terrible fan. The idea was to take away Booker. The Ducks won by 24 points, for fuck's sake. You literally suck.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

AZDuck said:

Utah I think got their season-best yardage thorough the air. We did take away their rushing game, but that is the old Nick Aliotti playbook

Gawd you're a terrible fan. The idea was to take away Booker. The Ducks won by 24 points, for fuck's sake. You literally suck.

it was a game until late dumbfuck, and if the literally dumbest football player in Division 1 (think about how dumb that is just for a second) holds on to the football for 3.5/10ths of a second longer, you're down 14 and you have a problem.

admittedly, the adrenalin always wears off, but that was a huge turn in momentum.

Oregon has the offense to go toe to toe with anybody, and while there are players on D who can play anywhere, overall, whether it's scheme or talent, they don't have the D to make it through the playoffs.

Fortunately they have a lot of time to heal coming up.

I think the only thing that Oregon really needs to accomplish this season is getting that kid the Heisman. It would be well-deserved and give the huskies from my era a reason to drop the "trophy case" crap from their rotation.