Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Apostle

The apostle is prescient, incisive, keen, and trenchant.

I just wanted to say Peterson is an idiot to cut Peters, and the Huskies will get smoked tomorrow.

Now I will disappear forever again, or until I instill more wisdom.

Comments

• Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I have all the screenshots I need
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Funny how you suddenly disappeared after the Eastern game after talking so much shit.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,462
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I just wanted to say Peterson is an idiot to cut Peters, and the Huskies will get smoked tomorrow.

Welcome back. We missed you.

Now LEAVE!!
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Noooo - that guy's a fag!!!!!
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Thank you for coming back as it gives me an opportunity to remind you that you're still a fucking idiot.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Petersen is not an idiot to cut Peters. Peters was probably my second favorite player after Kikaha too. From a playing standpoint it sucks, Peters had disrespected teammates and coaches multiple times this season. He had been suspended for a game and didn't start against Stanford. He had plenty of chances to change.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795

Petersen is not an idiot to cut Peters. Peters was probably my second favorite player after Kikaha too. From a playing standpoint it sucks, Peters had disrespected teammates and coaches multiple times this season. He had been suspended for a game and didn't start against Stanford. He had plenty of chances to change.

This. It's a signal moment for the new sheriff. Flogging the Sark out of these players ain't easy, but it absolutely has to be done.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    I will add that I have been absolutely dooging about Peters all season. I truly believe he was having an All-Everything season. He's better than Trufant was. You gotta go back to Parrish or Milloy to find a better UW defensive back.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

I will add that I have been absolutely dooging about Peters all season. I truly believe he was having an All-Everything season. He's better than Trufant was. You gotta go back to Parrish or Milloy to find a better UW defensive back.

+1
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Thank you for coming back as it gives me an opportunity to remind you that you're still a fucking idiot.
    Actually that would be the present head coach, who dismantled the defense and let UCLA cut through it like ISIS in northern Iraq.

And now to again disappear forever, or until I decide otherwise....