Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which one is CPOTW?

whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam
Predictions for next year: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=137&f=1995&t=13325182
Notable: Considering we ought to be probably 7-2 right now instead of 2-7
So they're counting Rutgers, Nevada, Oregon, Stanford and Cal as wins now?

Watching a game beforehand: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=137&f=1995&t=13314596
Notable: Indeed, one of my favorite things in life is to root for the Ewe-Dub's opponents with a beer in my hand and a hundred other fans doing the same.
Favorite things in life.... IN LIFE... how pathetic of a life must you be if that's one of your favorite things IN LIFE.

News on QB Halliday: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=137&f=1995&t=13319893
Notable: the Cougars’ bowl hopes died when Connor Halliday was carted off the field midway through the first quarter.
Did they literally think they'd beat USC, Oregon State, Arizona State and UW this year? Their bowl hopes were dead after the Nevada game.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,590 Swaye's Wigwam
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Number two, but the others were good nominees.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,549 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    No. 3. Two is extreme, but people love their sports.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Number two is the essence of coogdom

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    EwaDawg said:

Seriously. Number one is number one. The thing that I have always known is that CUOG fans have almost zero grasp of reality. Think about it. Dude is taking five moral victories as ACTUAL victories.

I understand the inherent difficulty of being a CUOG fan but this is BEYOND stupid.

@beelzebub, true??
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    MisterEm said:

EwaDawg said:

Seriously. Number one is number one. The thing that I have always known is that CUOG fans have almost zero grasp of reality. Think about it. Dude is taking five moral victories as ACTUAL victories.

I understand the inherent difficulty of being a CUOG fan but this is BEYOND stupid.

@beelzebub, true??
    I would respond but im laughing too hard u were the guys who invented the term," we are back" im surprised someone on this board didnt trademark that one.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club
    beelzebub said:

MisterEm said:

EwaDawg said:

@beelzebub, true??
    I would respond but im laughing too hard u were the guys who invented the term," we are back" im surprised someone on this board didnt trademark that one.
    СВИДЕТЕЛЬСКИЕ ПОКАЗАНИЯ
    Кредитора на чистой 100% одного серьезно чем мне, я встретил является этот г-н Франсуа РУССЕЛЬ
    Затем я буду свидетельствовать для него, если вы хотите кредит контакт она вас удовлетворит потребности
    Адрес электронной почты: francoisroussel31@gmail.com
    Приложения кредита перестает быть отклонены банком процентная ставка этого г-н Франсуа благоприятными, чем банки.
    Больше заботы, чтобы вы, как частный инвестор, который обеспечивает все серьезные люди и выполнения всех условий для получения кредита начиная от € 2000 € 800 000.
    С учетом моей готовности и финансовые способности любой запрос будет исследования и предоставлено в течение максимум 48 часов.
    Он готов удовлетворить этих клиентов в течение 48 часов после получения вашего запроса. Связался непосредственно на его.
    I dont have one post talking about how great Cougs were going to be before season began most Cougs were hopeful but not many talking about winning 10 games and firing coach if they didnt. Most pac 12 fans would tell u your fan base is most delustional in conference and its not even close
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    beelzebub said:

I dont have one post talking about how great Cougs were going to be before season began most Cougs were hopeful but not many talking about winning 10 games and firing coach if they didnt. Most pac 12 fans would tell u your fan base is most delustional in conference and its not even close

FredoCoog says Hi!
    Seriously going on 14 years of drek for u dudes, time to come to terms ur a mid to low level Pac 12 team closer to Cougs than top of conference
  • golddog17golddog17 Member Posts: 121
    beelzebub said:

What the fuck is delustional ? Does it have anything to do with lust?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    golddog17 said:

beelzebub said:

What the fuck is delustional ? Does it have anything to do with lust?
    If @beelzebub‌ is just here to de-lust this bored, he won't last long.