Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Which one of you assholes works for Rivals?

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

if he had gotten it right, it would have been funny as hell.

i fail to see the firing offense. it's fucking true.

ever been to Mississippi? it is the true asshole of the United States. yes, more so than West Virginia or pretty much any place in the Southeastern U.S., and that's saying something.

I've been there and enjoyed it. Usually when people call Mississippi a shit hole they've never actually been there. Of course I enjoy genuine, non phony people, southern food, and Civil War history. The hot, humid climate would keep me from actually living there but it's a very interesting state to visit. But only if you leave your preconceived notions and prejudices behind.
    I've been to Jackson and Pearl. No tanks. There are more pleasant places to do Civ War history. And there are plenty of genuine non-phony people on Mercer Island.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,013
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Or Aberdeen?

Hey, I'm all for making fun of poor, inbred Southerners, but if you're going to slam the home of Kurt Cobain (albeit awfully poor, and possibly inbred) I'm out!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    ORdawg said:

ever been to Mississippi? it is the true asshole of the United States. yes, more so than West Virginia or pretty much any place in the Southeastern U.S., and that's saying something.

Ever been to Gary, Indiana?
    No I have not.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Alexis said:

Or Aberdeen?

Hey, I'm all for making fun of poor, inbred Southerners, but if you're going to slam the home of Kurt Cobain (albeit awfully poor, and possibly inbred) I'm out!
    Mark Bruener approves of this message.
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Dick_B said:

yeah, I've been there. Great place to get laid.

By which Dad?

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

fuck off

I don't consider the Carolinas the SE.
    Good job, good effort, but I've actually lived just outside of Memphis on the Mississippi side of the line for quite some time. Surprisingly good place to live.

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

fuck off

I don't consider the Carolinas the SE.
    Good job, good effort, but I've actually lived just outside of Memphis on the Mississippi side of the line for quite some time. Surprisingly good place to live.

So, its dim ?
  • Options
    KoolAidManKoolAidMan Member Posts: 319
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1

I've been there and enjoyed it. Usually when people call Mississippi a shit hole they've never actually been there. Of course I enjoy genuine, non phony people, southern food, and Civil War history. The hot, humid climate would keep me from actually living there but it's a very interesting state to visit. But only if you leave your preconceived notions and prejudices behind.
    Mississippi Superiority Guy