Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mickens & Ross

Sundevil76Sundevil76 Member Posts: 109
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Comment
edited October 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Each had one catch for -2 yards. The Husky star WR's had a total -4 yards. Road Dawg, that is playing good defense -stats don't lie and we all know how you like to crunch numbers. 151 rushing yards on 46 tries for an average of 3.3. As one of the posters commented, "Shaq shredded the Devils defense." so true. I think one of the services rated Troy Williams #10? He might be the next Anu Solomon but not last night. I counted another two pick 6's that should have gone to the house.

Comments

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The two backs were 32 for 168, an average of over 5 yards per carry. Great run defense against a linebacker and 3rd string tailback against a team with no pass game and on a night with huge wind.

ASU was also fortunate on the phantom penalty on Ross' return. Refs later missed Chambers push off on the TD. To be fair they missed helmet to helmet on Kelly same play. Should have been replayed.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Anyone who refers to Jaydon Mickens as a "star" has fucking Down's syndrome (sorry Aubs). He's a midget clone of Darrell Jackson and nothing more.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Each had one catch for -2 yards. The Husky star WR's had a total -4 yards. Road Dawg, that is playing good defense -stats don't lie and we all know how you like to crunch numbers. 151 rushing yards on 46 tries for an average of 3.3. As one of the posters commented, "Shaq shredded the Devils defense." so true. I think one of the services rated Troy Williams #10? He might be the next Anu Solomon but not last night. I counted another two pick 6's that should have gone to the house.

Take those crunched numbers, turn em sideways, and shove them up your cunt. We are the worst offense in the Pac 12 for a reason. Nobody cares what Troy Williams was rated in high school. He had never started a game and began the year 3rd on the depth chart. When you slow down a good offense, check back with me. ASU's defense has improved, but stopping Stanford or UW proves nothing.