Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nutt, Koetter, Hawkins, Peterman...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dhdawg said:

Jesus Christ

I like you cunt but you would be roasting sark right now. Why does Petersen get different treatment?
    LIFPO. I am pissed too and Petersen doesn't get a free pass... But holy hell people saying shit like Sark would be better or Petersen isn't guy after 8 games is fucking stupid.

There are plenty of examples of coaches who don't have a great first year or two and then get a team on the right path.

There is no talent on this offense. You can take a pile of shit and turn it into a delicious sandwich no matter how good of a coach you are. Every group on offense is below average at the very best but most down right fucking blow. Are we also going to ignore the shitty weather conditions making our already terrible offense even more limited? ASU wasn't there usual selves tonight either because of that.

I understand emotions are high and a lot of alcohol is probably involved but LIFPO. No one has any idea what we have yet. Peterman could very well be trying to get one last pay day but we won't know after 8 games.
    Those are valid reasons, but with every Petersen loss or fuck up, new excuses/reasons are made. It's subjective, but if Bercovici started ASU might have won rather easily. Kelly hadn't played in awhile and probably has some lingering affects from his injury. There is no doubt weather played a factor. The other difference is we have a good defense, with legitimate stars. ASU does not. ASU punted fine all night, UW looked like a Pee Wee team trying to punt.

The narrative is changing every week. Non conference scrimmages don't matter, can't expect to play good defense with freshmen in the secondary, Miles is the reason the offense sucks, we only have four good players on defense, the entire offense is a dreckfest and it's Sark's fault. At some point, it's on the coach. Improvement as the season goes along should be expected. Every player on offense has gotten worse with the exception of Ross. The arrow was pointing down at Boise State too. I truly believe Petersen is at a crossroad in his career. It happens to coaches. The best ones figure it out. He has no offensive system.

The scheme is a fucking mess and it's not all on the QB. We don't huddle, but we don't play fast either. Last night was our best rushing performance of the conference season. It's easy to look good with Kellen Moore or another stud at QB. He promoted a QB coach from bad Boise State teams to be his OC. His team scored 6 points against Sark and Wilcox in Husky Stadium last year. It goes beyond this season.
    You're a really good poster Rdawg but you're going overboard and exaggerating here. He had Moore for three years? He had that Pollock before him. He didn't just happen into these guys. He developed them and many others.

The Huskies qbs are WAC level. At best. The rbs might be Colorado/Kansas/Iowa State level. Not that much of that is on Pete.

If he cans Smith, I'm fine with it. Sometimes coaches are FS and too loyal. But if they had ok talent, this discussion wouldn't exist..
    Okay, so none of this is on Peterman? I was saying the offensive talent sucked since Stanford, but most insisted it was Miles. It should be better than 12th. It's not even a debate. He's in charge. If we were 8th or 9th best, we would be 7-1 right now. 10 points against Stanford and ASU and steady regression so far. Fucktarded scheme, horrible execution, it's a fucking mess. We had a better offense in 2012 with 4 starting OL out for the year. Nobody made any fucking excuses about that. Win or GTFO. I like Petersen, but too many excuses are being made for him.
    Of course some of it is. It's less than 50% though.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Petersen said from day 1 "this is a process". In other wors, Sark left me a shitty QB and offense. Pull your fucking heads out fer fuck sakes!
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Petersen said from day 1 "this is a process". In other wors, Sark left me a shitty QB and offense. Pull your fucking heads out fer fuck sakes!

Dialed in.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

There is a joke in that gif somewhere about Franny getting PLSS's two inches of thunder, but I digress.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

There is a joke in that gif somewhere about Franny getting PLSS's two inches of thunder, but I digress.
    you're one of my favorite classy poster.