Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For Fucks Sake

13»

Comments

• Options
    purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    TTJ said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

The Sark is still strong in your program. Why do you expect him to turn it around in one season? That's he's treading water is somewhat of an accomplishment.

We are going backwards.
    I'm done making excuses for him
    We're 5-2 vs. 4-3 last year, and 3-4 in 2012.
    Use your fucking eyes. Last year's team was light years better than this one
    Really? Lets take a look.

2013 (5-3)

-Lost to Stanford 31-28 because of FS coaching and shit special teams
    -Ass Raped by Oregon AT home 45-24 giving up 636 yards of offense
    -Plungered by ASU 53-24 giving up 585 yards of offense

Average score of 43-25. Defense gave up an average of 500 yards per game

2014 (5-3)

-Lost to Stanford in the final minutes 20-13
    -Destroyed by UO 42-20 AT Oregon giving up 554 yards
    -Lost to ASU in the final minutes 24-10 giving up only 285 yards of offense

Average score of 28-14. Defense gave up an average of 400 yards per game (held Stan under 400 and ASU 300).

In 2013 the offense had 3 yr record setting starting QB Keith Price, All-American RB Bishop Sankey, Mackey Award TE ASJ, leading WR Kevin Smith, a healthy RT Ben Riva, healthy WR Kasen Williams, healthy Jesse Callier, OG Erik Kohler, OG Shane Brostek and WR Damor'ea Stringfellow

The defense had All-Conference SS Sean Parker, 2 year starting OLB Princeton Fuimaono, 2 year starting CB Greg Ducre (currently in NFL with SD), 2 year starting FS Will Shamburger, Nickel Tre Watson, DE/OLB Josh Shirley, CB Cleveland Wallace, DE Marcus Farria, DT Sione Potoa'e, DT Josh Banks, and DE Connor Cree

Which team do you think has the more talented roster, 2013 or 2014?

BTW don't forget the entire 2013 team had been recruited by Sark and had been running the same system for 5 years. The 2014 team has one CP class that he put together in 6 weeks. The entire team has had only 15 spring practices and 2 1/2 months this fall to learn an entirely new system.

Kohler + Brostek + Cree + Banks Potato = pressing badly
    LOL that was a joke. I just figured if I was going to commit to it, I needed to go full on doog.

I think we all know who this team is really missing. Not that hard to see.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

TTJ said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

The Sark is still strong in your program. Why do you expect him to turn it around in one season? That's he's treading water is somewhat of an accomplishment.

We are going backwards.
    I'm done making excuses for him
    We're 5-2 vs. 4-3 last year, and 3-4 in 2012.
    Use your fucking eyes. Last year's team was light years better than this one
    Really? Lets take a look.

2013 (5-3)

-Lost to Stanford 31-28 because of FS coaching and shit special teams
    -Ass Raped by Oregon AT home 45-24 giving up 636 yards of offense
    -Plungered by ASU 53-24 giving up 585 yards of offense

Average score of 43-25. Defense gave up an average of 500 yards per game

2014 (5-3)

-Lost to Stanford in the final minutes 20-13
    -Destroyed by UO 42-20 AT Oregon giving up 554 yards
    -Lost to ASU in the final minutes 24-10 giving up only 285 yards of offense

Average score of 28-14. Defense gave up an average of 400 yards per game (held Stan under 400 and ASU 300).

In 2013 the offense had 3 yr record setting starting QB Keith Price, All-American RB Bishop Sankey, Mackey Award TE ASJ, leading WR Kevin Smith, a healthy RT Ben Riva, healthy WR Kasen Williams, healthy Jesse Callier, OG Erik Kohler, OG Shane Brostek and WR Damor'ea Stringfellow

The defense had All-Conference SS Sean Parker, 2 year starting OLB Princeton Fuimaono, 2 year starting CB Greg Ducre (currently in NFL with SD), 2 year starting FS Will Shamburger, Nickel Tre Watson, DE/OLB Josh Shirley, CB Cleveland Wallace, DE Marcus Farria, DT Sione Potoa'e, DT Josh Banks, and DE Connor Cree

Which team do you think has the more talented roster, 2013 or 2014?

BTW don't forget the entire 2013 team had been recruited by Sark and had been running the same system for 5 years. The 2014 team has one CP class that he put together in 6 weeks. The entire team has had only 15 spring practices and 2 1/2 months this fall to learn an entirely new system.

LOL that was a joke. I just figured if I was going to commit to it, I needed to go full on doog.

I think we all know who this team is really missing. Not that hard to see.

Do you think it's Price? Price would obviously be an upgrade, but how good would he really do without Sankey, ASJ, a healthy Kasen, String, and Smith in a new offensive scheme? We win last night and probably against Stanford, but it would have been 2012 all over again with him at QB.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,490
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

Kohler and Brostek would be better than Atoe and Shelton tho.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

TTJ said:

Kohler and Brostek would be better than Atoe and Shelton tho.
    Kohler was a fucking bum. Worst tackle I have ever seen in 2011. Brostek would be starting if he was better. He's never done anything.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,631
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The only OL we have had recently that have been worth a shit are Kelemete and Porter. Kohler sucked.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Kohler was Nick Montana's best friend...meant schollie