Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For Fucks Sake

Comments

• Options
    CaptBennettCaptBennett Member Posts: 69
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Maybe we can genetically copy Shaq's DNA and make 10 copies for our offense. Maybe a few extra for defense too.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    KenND said:

Mosster47 said:

Worried that Pete came to UW in retirement/country club mode. Fucking paste eating right now.

When things were good at Boise he won't even consider leaving. When the plane was heading into the mountain he bailed for the payday.
    Pretty much. He knew that what he had done at Boise State wasn't sustainable any longer. I doubt that he's on cruise control right now though.

I don't think he is on cruise control either, but I think it's going to be awhile. I've seen him give his "Bronco Football" presentation before a couple times and it's basically like being in a cult. He wants a certain kind of person and everything done a certain way. Most of the kids left over from Sark won't get much attention. It's not like Chip Kelly where he doesn't care at all what his players do off the field as long as it doesn't wind up in the news where Peterman wants them to be disciples on and off the field. That shit is hard to find when you're not named Stanford.

He was gifted a freakish defense, but it's all gone after this year. Next year will be the same garbage offense with a much worse defense. You can imagine what that will look like.

If he is actually serious about this job his way will take three or four years to get rolling.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited October 2014

The Sark is still strong in your program. Why do you expect him to turn it around in one season? That's he's treading gray water is somewhat of an accomplishment.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    There's not a single QB on the roster worth shit ... we learned that tonight. Fuck the rest of the bullshit ... the starting QB is Jake Browning. That's all you need to worry about and think about after tonight's game.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    dhdawg said:

The Sark is still strong in your program. Why do you expect him to turn it around in one season? That's he's treading water is somewhat of an accomplishment.

We are going backwards.
    I'm done making excuses for him
    Going backwards is the new forward. The "process" bitches.
  • Options
    purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited October 2014

The Sark is still strong in your program. Why do you expect him to turn it around in one season? That's he's treading water is somewhat of an accomplishment.

Doogs don't see that. Its easier to just pass the buck for sucking ass over the past decade on the new coach (who just so happens to be one of the top 10 coaches in college football). Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Don't you know its Pete's fault he's having to start a 3rd string freshman QB, our best OLB at RB because 1-3 suck and are hurt, a 2* 2nd string 280lb freshman at OT (who wouldn't be on most teams 2-deeps), and a 2* career backup at OG in place of our best OL (Charles)?

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Doogs don't see that. Its easier to just pass the buck for sucking ass over the past decade on the new coach (who just so happens to be one of the top 10 coaches in college football). Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Don't you know its Pete's fault he's having to start a 3rd string freshman QB, our best OLB at RB because 1-3 suck and are hurt, a 2* 2nd string 280lb freshman at OT (who wouldn't be on most teams 2-deeps), and a 2* career backup at OG in place of our best OL (Charles)?

11 for 70 was getting the job done. Stop excusing the offense.
  • Options
    purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

11 for 70 was getting the job done. Stop excusing the offense.
    Who's excusing the offense? They suck because they suck. Pretty easy.

What does 11 for 70 have to do with 3 back breaking TO's by the freshman QB, shit pass blocking by the OL, and fucking stupid game changing penalty by the 2nd string LG on the final drive?

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Maybe we can get Shaq's to impregnate 10+ local girls in the next 6 months and we can be good again in 20 years

Fixed

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    I will be taking the 2015 Husky season ticket funds and vacation time for an extra muzzle loader hunt and a private duck blind.

At least I'll get to blow holes in the sky instead of my wallet in support of a lost team.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    dhdawg said:

We are going backwards.
    I witnessed the abomination in Tempe last year. UW is not going backwards.

Get back to me when Pete loses to a team El Siete beat in '13.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    TTJ said:

dhdawg said:

We are going backwards.
    I witnessed the abomination in Tempe last year. UW is not going backwards.

Get back to me when Pete loses to a team El Siete beat in '13.
    I've marked my calendar to PM you on November 16.
  • Options
    MortonhuskyMortonhusky Member Posts: 54
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

There's not a single QB on the roster worth shit ... we learned that tonight. Fuck the rest of the bullshit ... the starting QB is Jake Browning. That's all you need to worry about and think about after tonight's game.

Not the tune you have been singing for months and months..........ALL the comments you have been making for the last year are now revealing the true nature of what a frikkin doog of the doogliest you are.

three weeks ago you were solidly in the 'we is goin to win 10 this year' camp.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

He'll suck too. I'm waiting for Tate Martell.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

We are going backwards.
    We're 5-2 vs. 4-3 last year, and 3-4 in 2012.
    Use your fucking eyes. Last year's team was light years better than this one
    Really? Lets take a look.

2013 (5-3)

-Lost to Stanford 31-28 because of FS coaching and shit special teams
    -Ass Raped by Oregon AT home 45-24 giving up 636 yards of offense
    -Plungered by ASU 53-24 giving up 585 yards of offense

Average score of 43-25. Defense gave up an average of 500 yards per game

2014 (5-3)

-Lost to Stanford in the final minutes 20-13
    -Destroyed by UO 42-20 AT Oregon giving up 554 yards
    -Lost to ASU in the final minutes 24-10 giving up only 285 yards of offense

Average score of 28-14. Defense gave up an average of 400 yards per game (held Stan under 400 and ASU 300).

In 2013 the offense had 3 yr record setting starting QB Keith Price, All-American RB Bishop Sankey, Mackey Award TE ASJ, leading WR Kevin Smith, a healthy RT Ben Riva, healthy WR Kasen Williams, healthy Jesse Callier, OG Erik Kohler, OG Shane Brostek and WR Damor'ea Stringfellow

The defense had All-Conference SS Sean Parker, 2 year starting OLB Princeton Fuimaono, 2 year starting CB Greg Ducre (currently in NFL with SD), 2 year starting FS Will Shamburger, Nickel Tre Watson, DE/OLB Josh Shirley, CB Cleveland Wallace, DE Marcus Farria, DT Sione Potoa'e, DT Josh Banks, and DE Connor Cree

Which team do you think has the more talented roster, 2013 or 2014?

BTW don't forget the entire 2013 team had been recruited by Sark and had been running the same system for 5 years. The 2014 team has one CP class that he put together in 6 weeks. The entire team has had only 15 spring practices and 2 1/2 months this fall to learn an entirely new system.

Kohler + Brostek + Cree + Banks Potato = pressing badly