Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The girls of Arizona State

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,683
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014

Honestly, if that's the best they have then they are not up to par with Wazzu girls. Sure they show more skin in public because of the weather, but indoors I guarantee coog chicks are hotter.

I like Coog sloots a LOT, but come on.

Coogliest comment ever
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

How are these better than the U of A girls again? I see some sixes and some bleached blonde Mexican pretending to be a lesbian

Maybe I'm biased, but per capita I always thought UA had a way higher concentration of good looking girls. ASU's student body is about 2/3rds larger so they just get the nod.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014
    Mosster47 said:

How are these better than the U of A girls again? I see some sixes and some bleached blonde Mexican pretending to be a lesbian

Maybe I'm biased, but per capita I always thought UA had a way higher concentration of good looking girls. ASU's student body is about 2/3rds larger so they just get the nod.
    It seems like it's about the same, but I never go to Tempe. I think I was there in 2000. Some of those girls were hot, but ASU girls seem like they're walking Herpes cases and have fake everything.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Mosster47 said:

It seems like it's about the same, but I never go to Tempe. I think I was there in 2000. Some of those girls were hot, but ASU girls seem like they're walking Herpes cases and have fake everything.
    You can bash bleached blonde messicans ...

But you start bashing girls pretending to be lesbians by rubbing tongues in public, and girls who have fake everything ...

And I am out.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

That's what I was meaning. Tons of chicks just taking every measure possible just be smashable instead of just actually good looking girls.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

That's what I was meaning. Tons of chicks just taking every measure possible just be smashable instead of just actually good looking girls.
    God bless them ... every last one.