Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Utah

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I'm now positive Oregon loses this week against Stanford. Duck fans have that false sense of arrogance that Stanford can't beat us a third time in a row. Cook it, we lose. We then win out, but because we win out, Helfrich has the built in excuse that he lost to Arizona because of injury, and Stanford because it's Stanford, and Chip even lost to them in his final year, so it's not really that bad. Quooks take the bait, and Slingblade will continue to do to Oregon, what Obama is doing to America. Obamanizing the program is what I like to call it.

Are you as convinced of this as you were about UCLA's win over Oregon? You should be forced to use whatever avatar PDXDuckFan chooses for a week if you're wrong about this.
    My avatar has an image of Sark in a Halloween custom. Can you really get much worse than that?

BTW, I ate my crow after UCLA, like you did after the Arizona game. I think were even. You have to admit that the overall arrogance going into this game, is a little concerning.
    Is the arrogance on equook? I haven't been reading it. I hope Oregon bashes their fucking mouths in, but I'm not holding my breath. A loss to those fucking bastards for a third year in a row, especially when they've become a dumpster fire, will put nails in the coffin of the Oregon program.
    Take a gander, it's all over that board
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'm now positive Oregon loses this week against Stanford. Duck fans have that false sense of arrogance that Stanford can't beat us a third time in a row. Cook it, we lose. We then win out, but because we win out, Helfrich has the built in excuse that he lost to Arizona because of injury, and Stanford because it's Stanford, and Chip even lost to them in his final year, so it's not really that bad. Quooks take the bait, and Slingblade will continue to do to Oregon, what Obama is doing to America. Obamanizing the program is what I like to call it.

You sound just as stupid as the inbred hillbillies on educk

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Are you as convinced of this as you were about UCLA's win over Oregon? You should be forced to use whatever avatar PDXDuckFan chooses for a week if you're wrong about this.
    My avatar has an image of Sark in a Halloween custom. Can you really get much worse than that?

BTW, I ate my crow after UCLA, like you did after the Arizona game. I think were even. You have to admit that the overall arrogance going into this game, is a little concerning.
    Is the arrogance on equook? I haven't been reading it. I hope Oregon bashes their fucking mouths in, but I'm not holding my breath. A loss to those fucking bastards for a third year in a row, especially when they've become a dumpster fire, will put nails in the coffin of the Oregon program.
    BRB, JO

Unfortunately, Oregon wins this game.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited October 2014
    I think Freeman will be a difference maker for us on Saturday. The Utah game scares me
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ntxduck said:

You sound just as stupid as the inbred hillbillies on educk

Probably just me and my 12 other handles

You seem bitter..................
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited October 2014

S

Wazzu sez, Fuck Utah!

Rich Rod is the best coach in the Pac-12 by a mile!

RichRod and Whittingham are pretty close
    Whittingham is about to lose 3 out of his next 4 games.

Bookmarked!

• Options

S

Wazzu sez, Fuck Utah!

Bookmarked!

Let's also remember that Whittingham is one of only four coaches in our conference with a BCS bowl win.
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1

S

Wazzu sez, Fuck Utah!

Bookmarked!

Let's also remember that Whittingham is one of only four coaches in our conference with a BCS bowl win.
    Yes, he beat Nick Saban in the Who in Alabama Gives a Fuck Bowl.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

S

Wazzu sez, Fuck Utah!

Bookmarked!

They already lost to WSU, so it's possible.

Anything is possible when every team in the conference sucks.