Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scotty Cameron Putters

2»

Comments

• FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Mosster47 said:

I'm a Titleist guy through and through so I had been using a Scotty since around age 14. In college I got my handicap down to a 6 and I felt my putter and not my putting was the difference. I went through two other Camerons not really giving anything else a chance and my scores stayed the same.

After that I just tried everything and what fit me the best was an Odessy White Steel putter with a Rossi head. I was really close to being a scratch player after that, but I started having kids and married a trust fund baby with a shitty work schedule and I never get to play anymore.

Scotty's have the best craftsmanship, but try EVERYTHING and see what picks you. If it's $20 then cool, if it's $350 just buck up and pay it.

Sounds realistic. Kinda sounds like wine! if you like two buck chuck, don't drink the $35 Pinot Gris.

I went down and knocked a bunch around. i'm thinking of getting the futura x5.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Mosster47 said:

I'm a Titleist guy through and through so I had been using a Scotty since around age 14. In college I got my handicap down to a 6 and I felt my putter and not my putting was the difference. I went through two other Camerons not really giving anything else a chance and my scores stayed the same.

After that I just tried everything and what fit me the best was an Odessy White Steel putter with a Rossi head. I was really close to being a scratch player after that, but I started having kids and married a trust fund baby with a shitty work schedule and I never get to play anymore.

Scotty's have the best craftsmanship, but try EVERYTHING and see what picks you. If it's $20 then cool, if it's $350 just buck up and pay it.

If you married a trust fund baby and still have to work a shitty schedule, you must have a small dick.

Just saying.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    mobey said:

Mosster47 said:

If you married a trust fund baby and still have to work a shitty schedule, you must have a small dick.

Just saying.

I work a fantastic schedule. Can you not read?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    mobey said:

Mosster47 said:

Just saying.
    she could be a dyke... marrying a guy was window dressing for the trust to keep the gravy train chugging along.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    I don't play golf. Never will. Takes too long to get good. I have no patience. I am already good at fishing, shooting and drinking. Stay with what you know.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    I got one of these

Tpmillsputters.com