Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We thank Canard for sharing his military knowledge

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Difficult to read.
  • Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    Idiots like Mosster and Az Duck are worst fuckers in world, ducks who come on this board to kiss husky fan's ass. DIAFF
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Some of the ducks on here have really been pressing lately. I thought they were better than that. Maybe not.

I left to get away from it and they're fucking migrating over here. The gates should have been closed.

You've been quooking up a storm the last few days yourself. HTH.

False. We have a mediocre at best head coach. The great part is so does everyone else, minus UA. So, at worst we'll lose to Rich Rod most years and drop maybe one or two others.

10-2 or 9-3 most seasons with a shit head coach is pretty good. Imagine what would happen if we get serious about football again?

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    beelzebub said:

Idiots like Mosster and Az Duck are worst fuckers in world, ducks who come on this board to kiss husky fan's ass. DIAFF

CPOTD!
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    beelzebub said:

Idiots like beezlebub are worst fuckers in world, coogs who come on this board to talk shit about Petersen and apologize for leach. DIAFF

FTFY
  • Options
    beelzebub said:

Is Pullman nice this time of year? No one knows, the Cuogs have never been relevant past October. Good luck with that ginger QB and the pirate.

• Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Some of the ducks on here have really been pressing lately. I thought they were better than that. Maybe not.

I left to get away from it and they're fucking migrating over here. The gates should have been closed.

False. We have a mediocre at best head coach. The great part is so does everyone else, minus UA. So, at worst we'll lose to Rich Rod most years and drop maybe one or two others.

10-2 or 9-3 most seasons with a shit head coach is pretty good. Imagine what would happen if we get serious about football again?

The fact u pimp Rich Rod as best coach in conference also shows u r the stupidist too, than again u r an Az grad so that proves my point.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    beelzebub said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

The fact u pimp Rich Rod as best coach in conference also shows u r the stupidist too, than again u r an Az grad so that proves my point.
    It's clearly Leach, right Satan?
  • Options

beelzebub said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

It's clearly Leach, right Satan?
    Have i ever said that asswipe?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread is embarrassing. The over/under of the average age of everyone involved is, as always, 5.
  • Options
    beelzebub said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Pac-12 coaches with zero accomplishments:

Helfrich
    Mora
    Leach
    Graham
    Riley
    Sark
    Dykes
    Whoever is at Colorado

This leaves Shaw, Wittingham, Peterman, and Rich Rod.

Wittingham and Peterman were at the JV level so that doesn't count.

Have you seen David Shaw manage a fucking game???

Remember when Rich Rod was skull fucking EVERYONE for half a decade from Morgantown, WV? Yeah, he was the original Chip Kelly. Now he's at a basketball school and he's winning at a clip that was only matched from before they were in the PAC and playing JV ball.

The fact that you don't see this is why everyoje thinks you should die, by fire. Please don't try a comeback from this, it's over.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    is Honda... the new dodge?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,496
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

beelzebub said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Helfrich
    Mora
    Leach
    Graham
    Riley
    Sark
    Dykes
    Whoever is at Colorado

Remember when Rich Rod was skull fucking EVERYONE for half a decade from Morgantown, WV? Yeah, he was the original Chip Kelly. Now he's at a basketball school and he's winning at a clip that was only matched from before they were in the PAC and playing JV ball.

The fact that you don't see this is why everyoje thinks you should die, by fire. Please don't try a comeback from this, it's over.

Orly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQLmE7kORQ8

Just watch that game.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

beelzebub said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Helfrich
    Mora
    Leach
    Graham
    Riley
    Sark
    Dykes
    Whoever is at Colorado

Orly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQLmE7kORQ8

Just watch that game.

Getting your kids up for two games a year doesn't count. This has been addressed millions of times.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Stoops' best season at Arizona was better than Rich Rod's so far, you dumb fuck. Don't make it seem like it's anymore difficult to win there than at anyone other Pac12 school not named UW, Oregon, Stanford, USC or UCLA
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment