Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Grinolds says that it will take three years...

2»

Comments

• KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272
    MisterEm said:

KenND said:

Meek said:

Grinolds posted this in response to someone else posting a talk they had with a former UW player who essentially said that it would take CP 3 years to build the program due to the shitty way Sark ran it. The way Grinolds stated "If I would have told all of you it would be another 3 years, how many of you would have gone crazy?", he was insinuating that if Sark had stayed, UW would be a national title contender this year, but since everyone wanted him gone, you all are stuck with rebuilding again.

let's just put this way, if Sark is at USC in another 3 years I'll be stunned... no way in hell he has UW in contention for a Pac12 championship regardless of how much tim he had here.
    Sark is going to win enough that it will be difficult for Haden to justify firing him, especially since Sark is Haden's hire.
    Who said Haden ' s job is secure?

SC cared enough about football to leave Lane on the tarmac. I lust for the day UW cares for football again.

There is no real indication that Haden's job is anything but secure right now. That could change in the future, but it doesn't seem like it right now.
  • CanardCanard Member Posts: 504

We should be competitive by next year. I know we lose offensive lineman. Most teams lose key players from units. Get guys reps now so they will be more rready. I expected to be able to beat Oregon by next year and that hasn't changed. Will I guarantee it? Hell no

Who is not stopping Freeman for you for over the next two years?
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited October 2014
    ^^ Duly noted. I am biased with a wife as an alum and brother in law as another super alum with a natty ring. B-in law was a Hackett recruit but 2 year starter under PC. Also earned himself a nice NFL pension to supplement his career playing STs. Not Lendale guys, sorry....

Haden today is about as well liked as Sark was in 2013. Just what I'm hearing around the table after the vino starts flowing. Thanksgiving should be interesting....

Cool story, bro and fuck off.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,587
    This is when I wish U-Dub had easier JC rules though it sounds like we're still in the running for OLB / BUCK Claude George and NT Deontae Reynolds....maybe WR Brandon Snell too.