Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jonathan Smith is becoming the fall guy, and that's not right

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302
Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
edited October 2014 in Tug Tavern

imageJonathan Smith is becoming the fall guy, and that's not right

The harsh reality is that an infusion of skill position talent is desperately needed, writes Derek Johnson.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    "I sense readers out there muttering to themselves, "what the hell are you talking about Derek? You're comparing us to the team coming off the 0-12 season of 2008? "
    Maybe you're speaking about outsiders but on The boards this has been consistently refuted and even mocked. Owen 12 team didn't have Owen 12 talent.

Blaming Jonathan Smith is kind of mute imo, if Petermen thinks something needs to be done differently he'll fucking say so; he's 'the ultimate CEO'.

But on the overall I'm with you Derek, two of the main points we've stuck to is that Petersen is a great coach, and great coaching makes a huge difference. Didn't fucking look like it last night though.

FYFMFE
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,601
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2014
    I think you a see a team still with a fragile mental state..they just aren't very mentally strong. All the mental errors case in point. You have to make big plays, Timu dropped a pick 6 and mickens dropped a TD pass. Missed tackles were abundant and Shelton was taken out of the game with Oregon's pace and running right at him.

J smith does not have the reverse call dialed in...seeing Marvin hall on that reverse was bizarre.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Derek you just plagiarizmed my shit fucko, verbatim, regarding '14 and '09 teams. Every single one of u dinks said it was foolish thought, INCLUDING YOU Derek you 2-faced little hussie..

I said '09 team was better than '14, '13,'12, '11 after week fucking one and have been beating this drum for years. See kimmy, I told your poo-poo pounded ass anx u banned me for it.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Derek you just plagiarizmed my shit fucko, verbatim, regarding '14 and '09 teams. Every single one of u dinks said it was foolish thought, INCLUDING YOU Derek you 2-faced little hussie..

I said '09 team was better than '14, '13,'12, '11 after week fucking one and have been beating this drum for years. See kimmy, I told your poo-poo pounded ass anx u banned me for it.

Puppy I like your shtick but shut the fuck up. You are all over the place with your football thoughts. The 2009 team was 5-7. It won 2 games then got a miracle bounce against Arizona then proceeded to lose 6 games in a row before beating a JC WSU team and a Cal team that had nothing to play for. This team will win 9 or 10 games. The metrics showed the 09 team as 50 or 55th. The current team will probably finish in the top 40 at worst. Top 25 if it goes 9-4 before the bowl.