Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I miss washington, dammit

2»

Comments

• Options
    Quack_AddictQuack_Addict Member Posts: 30
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2014

Kikaha & Mariota ain't shit... Shelton is the real king of the islands.

Umm.... Shelton IS an island.

I do not know Kikaha, but after reading that article it sounds like he is a lot like Mariota - a genuine person and nice guy. It doesn't mean they cannot be Ronnie Lotts on the field. It doesn't surprise me Kikaha would entertain the idea of helping Mariota up off the turf, because Mariota does this almost to a fault to the opposition on any given Saturday.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    My Shelton/islands comment whooshed a couple of guys. They obviously didn't know to what I was referring.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

My Shelton/islands comment whooshed a couple of guys. They obviously didn't know to what I was referring.

What I'm hearing: No man is an island.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2014

Can you imagine Empatamann, Hoffman, Clifford, Meamber, Jones, Jackson, Fraley, Pharms, or anyone pre-Gilby saying this shit?

Those were simpler times. Guys wore leather helmets, and where just back from fighting Nazis in WWII, and didn't think twice about driving cameros to practice with gun racks in the rear window.