Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I get Emails...

This email was also copied to Softy and Furness at KJR. Out of respect I'm not copying the guys email or real name.

Greetings

Personally I don't know where to begin with you all and your huskyfan podcast. As I think about it I see the problems can be divided by three.

1. The information that is stated on the huskyfan podcast is wildly inaccurate and it leads to a misinformed fanbase. It appears you are relative novices at watching football games and understanding any nuance past the most superficial detail. your obsession with the slugo route shows how much you are lacking in knowledge because there are many other route concepts that go in to a game plan to attack a defense. You have a sever lack on knowledge on what constitutes a good and bad offense and defense which involves all the aspects of the game you don't understand. The more you espouse on the podcast the more you misinform the fan base and their misconceptions grow and they make incorrect conclusions about the program and they start to push for incorrect decisions to be made by upper campus.

2. The perversion on the podcast is unbelievable. The most recent one included much talk about S&M gear for the UW husky players and cross dressing. The homosexual and perverse nature of the podcast has reached a sub low format. You guys rag on Dawgman.com but they produce highly useful information about the team and are not perverse like your podcast. The language and innuendo has reached a complete low and it shows how low quality it is in comparison to the other UW husky outlets. This includes the language used. The vulgarity is over the top and is used just to use it and it does not serve a purpose. The vulgarity attracts people and fans that are not capable of understanding the nuances of the game and you grow the misinformation in this way.

3. The personal attacks on Hugh Millen, Kim Grinolds, Softy, Sark, etc is very low class and the attacks are more an expression of your collective insecurity and low class. You take these shots on the podcast but you fail to do it to their faces. you call them stupid yet their actions reflect the same things you would do in their place. I would wager a bet the you all supported Lane Kiffen as a good coach that you wanted at UW. This is the kind of hypocrisy the podcast shows and it is embarrassing for you and for dawg fans in general. I find it funny that you hate all these people yet you listen and read the content that they all put out there. You waste your time doing this instead of informing yourself about the game of football.

Here is the link to the latest podcast in case you need a reference:
http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/3/c/6/3c6992ab8abaa804/OregonPreview.mp3?c_id=7739137&expiration=1413320894&hwt=925e1a8f5fb9e50c13480d6bb3301fc6

The following actions need to be made to restore the integrity of your information and your podcast:
1. You need to fix the issues stated above and address them in a fully comprehensive way. Not just nominally with a suspension of roaddawg or something like that. Although you may have to cut road dawg loose since he is out of state.

2. you need to decide what the safeguards will be in terms of the language and content. I would be willing to serve as an editor and censor for the content you plan on putting on the podcast. I would preview the podcast content and ok it before the podcast is recorded.

3. You need to reconcile with the guys at Dawgman.com. I would suggest maybe going on their show and reconciling in person during their saturday or wednesday shows. This would go a long way to heal the husky fan base in a way that has not been seen since the Neuheisel days. The rivalries that you are forging are really tearing the fan base apart and I hear it during tailgates, in bars, and around town.

thank you for your time and consideration, I trust you will take the needed steps to fix what the huskyfan podcast and hardcore husky has broken.

Comments