Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kikahahahaha in at #4 of 25

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Time Bandits ... a classic 80's flic ...
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

Am I just a doog or should Shaq be in that list?

i wonder the same thing, I believe he very quietly leads the nation in defensive TDs at 4. I can't find the stats anywhere though.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When you add his offensive touchdown he's one of the leading scorers at any position minus qb
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    brchco12 said:

he's been worth every pemmy

@ToshDawg, true!!?!?11?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Kikaha without a doubt is our best player. He was one of our best defensive players as a true freshman when he went by Jamora.

The casual fan will think Shaq is the best defensive player since he gets the scores but Kikaha (and possibly Shelton has a much bigger impact on the game than him.

No disrespect to Shaq though he is a monster in his own right. This defense is fun to watch.

This is the kind of defensive abundance we haven't got the fortune to deal with in a long time.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    So can the unbanned tell me how many times Kim has pointed out that Petersen is doing it with Sark's players...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Kikaha without a doubt is our best player. He was one of our best defensive players as a true freshman when he went by Jamora.

The casual fan will think Shaq is the best defensive player since he gets the scores but Kikaha (and possibly Shelton has a much bigger impact on the game than him.

No disrespect to Shaq though he is a monster in his own right. This defense is fun to watch.

Shelton > Kikaha > Shaq > Peters

All four are fucking studs.
    I remember (sort of) like a month ago saying no way they are all first rounders, or even close. Not so sure anymore. Depending on team needs I could certainly see Kikaha, Shelton, and Peters all go if they do well at the combine, and Shaq is right there as well (LBers aren't at the premium shutdown corners and DL are which is all the would hold him back imo). Testament to getting coached up and put in the position to succeed.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

I remember (sort of) like a month ago saying no way they are all first rounders, or even close. Not so sure anymore. Depending on team needs I could certainly see Kikaha, Shelton, and Peters all go if they do well at the combine, and Shaq is right there as well (LBers aren't at the premium shutdown corners and DL are which is all the would hold him back imo). Testament to getting coached up and put in the position to succeed.
    Shit, I was saying only Peters was a first rounder in the offseason. The improvement by the other three, particularly Shelton and Shaq, is eye opening.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,407
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

That does not go unnoticed by 2 start MWC OKG recruits looking for a church school
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    topdawgnc said:

Time Bandits ... a classic 80's flic ...
    I know your being sarkastic, but that's actually from the movie Willow.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Shit, I was saying only Peters was a first rounder in the offseason. The improvement by the other three, particularly Shelton and Shaq, is eye opening.

Agree. Even when you drink as much as I do, it is plainly obvious that Shaq and Shelton have finally gotten some serious coaching. The talent has always been there, it was coaching that had Shelton taking plays off and kept Shaq so inconsistent. The progress is amazing. Fucking amazing.