Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just curious about your former HC?

New Husky fan here and with so many threads about your former head coach and Justin Wilcox I have to ask. I have enjoyed college football for many years but from the outside it seems your program was making a rebound and clearly the defense is very talented. Why the disdain for Sark and his staff because it seems that the Washington program is on the rebound? I was a big Chris Petersen fan when he was at Boise and I enjoyed his brand of football. IMO the University of Washington football program couldn't be in better hands, what am I missing here? Go Huskies!

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You won't find anyone that preferred Willingham to Sark, but the point is that Sark has a ceiling and does lots of stupid shit, too much to list I have no time.

What about Shaun Alexander, the greatest Seahawk to ever play and the leader that led them to their only Super Bowl appearance?
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You won't find anyone that preferred Willingham to Sark, but the point is that Sark has a ceiling and does lots of stupid shit, too much to list I have no time.

What about Shaun Alexander, the greatest Seahawk to ever play and the leader that led them to their only Super Bowl appearance?
    He's a Bama troll just trying to make real Husky fans look bad.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Alexander is an asshole of epic proportions. He shouldn't have stuck his nose where it didn't belong. His lack of production after getting his huge contract speaks volumes about his character. What's that dick doing now?
  • Options
    DisslyDawgDisslyDawg Member Posts: 15
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for the response Chest, when I was younger I liked your Rose Bowl winning teams coached by James. Always admired how the Huskies always played solid football and never seemed to beat themselves on the football field, very similar to the way I started to enjoy Boise State the past decade.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    5 minutes on the board and you would know not to post a question like that on here. The fact you did screams red flag, and I'm on board with RoadDawg on this one.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You Fucktards. Some of you don't pay attention