Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ducks going back to the start of college football this week...

2»

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Greenblood - don't tempt the football gods, never a good idea. Play it safe, be humble

The football gods already struck by giving us helfrich. Trust me I'm ready to roll or get rolled saturday. I wouldn't be surprised by either. This is the worst oregon team since 2007 post Dixon's acl tear
    That was against Arizona IIRC.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2014
    dhdawg said:

Greenblood - don't tempt the football gods, never a good idea. Play it safe, be humble

The football gods already struck by giving us helfrich. Trust me I'm ready to roll or get rolled saturday. I wouldn't be surprised by either. This is the worst oregon team since 2007 post Dixon's acl tear
    You honestly wouldn't be surprised by a UW win Saturday? I would be shocked
    I was shocked by how easily Arizona pushed us around, and after how bad they played against USC, I came to the conclusion that the only teams I'd be shocked by a loss to the rest of the way would Colorado and Cal. I would say OSU, but they might be stupid enough to stumble into a victory this year and praise Mediocre Mike 2.0 with a contract extension.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

That was against Arizona IIRC.
    He actually tore it the week before, but tried to be a heroFS and played with it anyway.