Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW/ASU Game

Looking to purchase an E1 pass for the game on October 25th. Message me if you're trying to sell!

Comments

• Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Can't we just enjoy the Cal victory?
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2014
    not selling but let me know if you need a tailgate to drink some "sodas" if you know what I mean, lol
    lol lol lol lol lol
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This is your 1st post?

First off, welcome to our message boards. You're about to enter lively forums centered around college football. We've created a place where people can relax and say what's on their mind without being banned and deleted. While we began as Washington-centric, fans from other Pac-12 schools spend time here and are welcome.

The majority of posters are very passionate (and some are quite eccentric) and that will show in the banter featured here. One military member stationed in the Midwest calls this place his "Internet Romper Room" and that's an apt description. The best advice might be to lurk awhile and get acclimated to the environment before posting. Given a little time, you'll "get it" and really come to enjoy this place. Before you know it, you might become a regular too.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It's pride week when ASU comes to town. Good luck finding a seller.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Probably should have posted this on the Parking Lot Pass Board or the Autzen Parking Lot Rape Board
  • Options
    DisslyDawgDisslyDawg Member Posts: 15
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    A few of us flying into town for this game and we are staying downtown, is the rail safe or should we get alternative trans to our hotel? Really excited as some in our group have never been to Seattle or a Husky game. Go Huskies!
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Thread does not deliver.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    FOCUS ON OREGON!!!!!1111111one
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What the hell? The game is in Arizona. I already booked my flight. It just happens to coincide with beeg.com's special on girls of ASU. I'm hoping to meet some.