Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Softy sure knows how to sell a show

"Will ASJ be out for the Boise game? Scott Woodward will tell us at 5"

5:00
"Scott, first things firs. The UW fans want to know, will ASJ be suspended for the Boise game or has he done his time?"
"Well Softy, you know that I can't really talk about that. It's a private matter between the player and the coach"

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,367 Swaye's Wigwam
    Got you hook-line and sinker.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    is it a private matter between the player and coach though? doesn't the AD have some fucking influence on how the players are handled? If you can't hear the Emmert in pool boy there then I cant' help you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    I thought we all agreed that when a UW guy is interviewed by Softy, Elise, Millen, or any other KJR hack that's its an on air hand job?

To expect anything less means you deserve surprise lemon party.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,153
    I prefer the surprise meatspin to the surprise lemon party. Hearing "You spin me right round.......Oh fuck, you bastards" from the next room is the sound of success
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I thought we all agreed that when a UW guy is interviewed by Softy, Elise, Millen, or any other KJR hack that's its an on air hand job?

To expect anything less means you deserve surprise anal from a horse.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,888 Founders Club
    Meek said:

is it a private matter between the player and coach though? doesn't the AD have some fucking influence on how the players are handled? If you can't hear Emmert pounding his two inches of thunder in pool boy there then I cant' help you.

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Softy's pathetically looking for friends as a sports radio hack instead of being someone who the fucking constitution was drafted to respect. seattle seriously sucks.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,616 Founders Club

Mitch was usually pretty objective. He may have turned into a pussy now though. I haven't heard his show in a long time.

Mitch was usually pretty objective. He may have turned into a pussy now though. I haven't heard his show in a long time.
    That's why I left Mitch out even though he is a pussy towards Sark. At least he had no problems blasting Ty or Holt.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Softy's opinion on athlete: "Coach Sark and UW needs to send a message! I am so sick and tired of these numbskulls getting away with all this! Needs to be suspended for a game!"

Softy interviewing that athlete: "Hey man we are all ROOTING for you. I hope you come out of this with minimal punishment because I think you have learned your lesson. You are a great kid and go kick Oregon's ass out there this season!"

No idea how no athletes ever call his fucking ass out.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Softy's opinion on athlete: "Coach Sark and UW needs to send a message! I am so sick and tired of these numbskulls getting away with all this! Needs to be suspended for a game!"

Softy interviewing that athlete: "Hey man we are all ROOTING for you. I hope you come out of this with minimal punishment because I think you have learned your lesson. You are a great kid and go kick Oregon's ass out there this season!"

I think athletes have better things to do than to listen to Softy.

As a college kid you really aren't allowed to be an asshole interviewer. I suspect a larger portion of the team than people think don't really care for him.

Softy was the fat nerd in HS who so desperately wants to be with the "in" crowd. Why most of his "friends" are people he interviews with. I doubt he has any friends that date back to HS or college.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,616 Founders Club

As a college kid you really aren't allowed to be an asshole interviewer. I suspect a larger portion of the team than people think don't really care for him.

Softy was the fat nerd in HS who so desperately wants to be with the "in" crowd. Why most of his "friends" are people he interviews with. I doubt he has any friends that date back to HS or college.
    you forgot about all of his online friends like Gavin, John Bravo, and KEN MILLER

you forgot about all of his online friends like Gavin, John Bravo, and KEN MILLER
    Bravo might be related to Auburn Doog. Every year he is spouting off how if Sark doesn't win 9+ games this year then he should be fired. Then when he wins 7 games there he is making excuses like usual.

Gavin and the Army of Doogs really represents the current state of our fan base well. In the 90's those dipshits would have got the living shit kicked out of them in E1 but now our fans are too soft to care.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Bravo might be related to Auburn Doog. Every year he is spouting off how if Sark doesn't win 9+ games this year then he should be fired. Then when he wins 7 games there he is making excuses like usual.

Gavin and the Army of Doogs really represents the current state of our fan base well. In the 90's those dipshits would have got the living shit kicked out of them in E1 but now our fans are too soft to care.
    You're still here?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club

I blame racists, soccer and causation.
    Swaye said:

I blame racists, soccer and causation.
    Passion approves of this post!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,683 Founders Club
    chortled at on-air hand job