Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If you are tailgating at Cal

be aware your insurance may not cover this

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    do i need to put my "soda" in a big red cup?
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Taligating at Cal…hahahhahahah/
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    alumni94 said:

Maybe a late lunch at Chez Panisse?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    If you are tailgating at Cal you should do all your "friends" a favor and kill yourself.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
    what the hell is a Cal tailgate?

probably resembles burning man.

might want to put some LSD in your red cup for this one, Dabone
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

alumni94 said:

sounds like a place that might feature a nice fall salad.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

alumni94 said:

Tomorrow menu:

"Saturday, October 11 $100 An apéritif Local halibut and Pacific tuna tartare with Kari’s lemon cucumbers and Espelette pepper Soupe au pistou with Parmesan raviolini Grilled Stemple Creek Ranch grass-fed beef with herb butter, peppers and onions cooked in the coals, crispy potatoes, and DeeAnn’s garden salad Chocolate fondant with pine nut praline ice cream"
    Yeah, well... you don't wanna know what makes Kari's cucumber taste so special.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Granny makes it special!

alumni94 said:

Tomorrow menu:

"Saturday, October 11 $100 An apéritif Local halibut and Pacific tuna tartare with Kari’s lemon cucumbers and Espelette pepper Soupe au pistou with Parmesan raviolini Grilled Stemple Creek Ranch grass-fed beef with herb butter, peppers and onions cooked in the coals, crispy potatoes, and DeeAnn’s garden salad Chocolate fondant with pine nut praline ice cream"
    Yeah, well... you don't wanna know what makes Kari's cucumber taste so special.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Franny stupid fucking phone
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    My old high school buddies went to Cal and belonged to a frat named DKE (pronounced Deek ISYN). The important part of all this is their house is right across the street from the stadium and I plan on drinking their beer, blowing their lines, and fondling their women (if i can find one serviceable enough) starting 5 hours before kickoff.

Feel free to drop code word lemons and i'll get you in.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,785
    I thought u were supposed to drink "sodas" out of slurpee cups there????????
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

alumni94 said:

Tomorrow menu:

Who the fuck are DeeAnne and Kari, and why are they dicking around with my salad?
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Doogles said:

My old high school buddies went to Cal and belonged to a frat named DKE (pronounced Deek ISYN). The important part of all this is their house is right across the street from the stadium and I plan on drinking their beer, blowing their lines, and fondling their women (if i can find one serviceable enough) starting 5 hours before kickoff.

Feel free to drop code word lemons and i'll get you in.

True story?

Our chapter down at Cal was decent back in the day (some football players, crew, and water polo enthusiasts), although a steady decline to Revenge of the Nerds has been evident over the last 10-15 years. Lots of Asians, NTTAWRT
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,042 Founders Club

alumni94 said:

Tomorrow menu:

Sound's like we all should start slinging Lowe's toilets.

#highlife #highsociety #lloydstclair
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    You better own one of these.

oneearthdesigns.com