Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mark Banker on not receiving call from Steve Sarkisian: 'Go call Noke Tago and his family'

2»

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Was it Jordan Reffett??

One of the cheapest shots I've ever seen..... He was rolled from behind by Keykendall. I dont remember Riley ever apologizing.....

actually, what you mean is you don't recall it coming up in the news again which could mean (possibly) that Riley did call... I think the point is that since he actually did call out Sark says a ton about what those inside football probably think about Sark.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Valid poonts on the injuries, and Sark is a bitch for saying he will call and then not calling, but are the OSU coaches really still whining about Sark taking Heyward away during "recruiting"?

This is real life, not some candyland bullshit where everyone stays a coach at a school forever.

That kind of sandy vagina is common. Someone always gets butthurt. IIRC, Heyward got Cleveland Wallace and another OSU commit to come to UW. The second guy ended up decommitting from UW to sign with USC. Cal fans got all pissy when Tosh stole their recruits after he came to UW too. Sark took some UW commits to USC. Petersen took some of his Boise commits to UW. It's the way it goes.
    Dude that recruit was marcus peters. Greatest move Sark ever made
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162

Valid poonts on the injuries, and Sark is a bitch for saying he will call and then not calling, but are the OSU coaches really still whining about Sark taking Heyward away during "recruiting"?

This is real life, not some candyland bullshit where everyone stays a coach at a school forever.

That kind of sandy vagina is common. Someone always gets butthurt. IIRC, Heyward got Cleveland Wallace and another OSU commit to come to UW. The second guy ended up decommitting from UW to sign with USC. Cal fans got all pissy when Tosh stole their recruits after he came to UW too. Sark took some UW commits to USC. Petersen took some of his Boise commits to UW. It's the way it goes.
    Dude that recruit was marcus peters. 2nd Greatest move Sark ever made
    Greatest move for Warshington was his move to U$C (LOL).
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014

Dude that recruit was marcus peters. Greatest move Sark ever made
    No, he wasn't. Peters was already on the team and redshirted in 2011. Holt was still the DC.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TMacDawg said:

That's probably an effective position from which to argue his case with the refs.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

brchco12 said:

I remember dan milsten's tib-fib and dislocated ankle against oregon state when an OL dove at him from behind.

Ugliest thing I've seen

F-me.....I had the names all wrong.

It was Dan Milsten and Linehan was the OL that rolled him.

I still can't believe there wasn't a fight because of that.
    yeah when we didn't pay them back is when i knew the program was fucked
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

TMacDawg said:

I'm glad we brought the track back.
    Race has done it again!