Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mark Banker on not receiving call from Steve Sarkisian: 'Go call Noke Tago and his family'

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    But Kim said Mora was burning bridges...

Staff, true?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You dont want to see Coz mad
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Banker believes the injuries were due to USC players not knowing how to block correctly and shitty technique (coaching) rather than any nefarious intent by Sark. I'd have to agree.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    Was it Jordan Reffett??

One of the cheapest shots I've ever seen..... He was rolled from behind by Keykendall. I dont remember Riley ever apologizing.....
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Valid poonts on the injuries, and Sark is a bitch for saying he will call and then not calling, but are the OSU coaches really still whining about Sark taking Heyward away during "recruiting"?

This is real life, not some candyland bullshit where everyone stays a coach at a school forever.

That kind of sandy vagina is common. Someone always gets butthurt. IIRC, Heyward got Cleveland Wallace and another OSU commit to come to UW. The second guy ended up decommitting from UW to sign with USC. Cal fans got all pissy when Tosh stole their recruits after he came to UW too. Sark took some UW commits to USC. Petersen took some of his Boise commits to UW. It's the way it goes.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Valid poonts on the injuries, and Sark is a bitch for saying he will call and then not calling, but are the OSU coaches really still whining about Sark taking Heyward away during "recruiting"?

This is real life, not some candyland bullshit where everyone stays a coach at a school forever.

That kind of sandy vagina is common. Someone always gets butthurt. IIRC, Heyward got Cleveland Wallace and another OSU commit to come to UW. The second guy ended up decommitting from UW to sign with USC. Cal fans got all pissy when Tosh stole their recruits after he came to UW too. Sark took some UW commits to USC. Petersen took some of his Boise commits to UW. It's the way it goes.
    It's common from fans, not common from coaches 2 years after the fact.

Maybe Heyward and Banker didn't prefer beaver, if you catch my drift
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It is common from coaches too. It happens all the time.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Disagree
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Disagree
    Get a clue and follow college football Cuntslice. I just named examples. Cal and Oregon State were pissed about Tosh and Heyward taking their recruits. Sark was pissed at Mora and Demetrice Martin for stealing some UW commits after Mora was hired. Wisconsin and other Big 10 schools got sandy when Urban Meyer stile their recruits. It happens every year.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014

Disagree
    Get a clue and follow college football Cuntslice. I just named examples. Cal and Oregon State were pissed about Tosh and Heyward taking their recruits. Sark was pissed at Mora and Demetrice Martin for stealing some UW commits after Mora was hired. Wisconsin and other Big 10 schools got sandy when Urban Meyer stile their recruits. It happens every year.
    And you don't hear those coaches bitch like spurned lovers two years after the fact, you dumb fucking retard. They're Sandy for a few weeks, and then they move the fuck on.

One of my pubes has more cfb knowledge then you're entire cranium, noyd.

Give me another example of a coach complaining about a peer leaving 2 years later. Happy hunting.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014

Disagree
    And you don't hear those coaches bitch like spurned lovers two years after the fact, you dumb fucking retard. They're Sandy for a few weeks, and then they move the fuck on.

Give me another example of a coach complaining about a peer leaving 2 years later. Happy hunting.
    Coaches in general don't trash other coaches in the media. It's rare and they gain nothing by doing it. Thinking coaches don't get butthurt over recruiting is FS. They do.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Disagree

Coaches in general don't trash other coaches in the media. It's rare and they gain nothing by doing it. Thinking coaches don't get butthurt over recruiting is FS. They do.
    People and coaches get butthurt over lots of things, all the time. Not anything new you're bringing up, and that wasn't the point I was making.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2014
    HuskyJW said:

Was it Jordan Reffett??

One of the cheapest shots I've ever seen..... He was rolled from behind by Keykendall. I dont remember Riley ever apologizing.....

There were several of these incidents with OSU during the Willingham years. One involved Josh Linehan, IIRC.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    Founders Club
    I remember dan milsten's tib-fib and dislocated ankle against oregon state when an OL dove at him from behind.

Ugliest thing I've seen
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    edited October 2014
    brchco12 said:

I remember dan milsten's tib-fib and dislocated ankle against oregon state when an OL dove at him from behind.

Ugliest thing I've seen

F-me.....I had the names all wrong.

It was Dan Milsten and Linehan was the OL that rolled him.

I still can't believe there wasn't a fight because of that.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

For all his folksiness, Mike Riley has a rep among Pac 12 coaches for playing dirty football.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.