Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WSU Has Fired their Special Teams Coach

13»

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Leach is an embarrassment.

Say what you want about Leach making dumbass decisions (he does).

But the Coogs have been in every single game they've played this year. They haven't lost by more than 10 points.

Considering the WULFF! era, and their program's history, that is a fucking miracle.

Leach is who he is - a deeply flawed coach, but one that doesn't tolerate much bullshit. The Cuogs won't be world-beaters with him there, and they won't make the Rose Bowl. But they will always be a tuff out. Hell, one of these seasons they'll probably be ranked highly and then shit the bed, ala Texas Tech.
    Give it up. He was average at Texas Tech and has sucked at WSU. There were mostly competitive in Wulff's last year and that was with their third string QB.
    You guys are such fucking doogs that you can't even see he's made our little brother competitive.

It's fucking WAZZU, for Christ's sake. Do you not understand that?

Just being in the fucking game in the 4th quarter is an accomplishment for that school.

As always, you doogs need to die of fucking ebola.
    I kind of agree with this, but still they went to two Rose Bowls in six years, gotta have some standards.
    Yep, WSU has proven that they can win. Same with Oregon State. The right coach can win anywhere.
    Have you ever heard the phrase "statistical outlier" before?
    I don't think you know what the phrase "statistical outlier" means.
    Uhhh yeah.

Let me help your dumb fucking brain out.

WSU's trips to the Rose Bowl were statistical outliers

Fucking die of ebola, for the 10th time

As usual, pressing. Or grasping at straws. Probably abundance.

Either way, it isn't interesting.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

But the Coogs have been in every single game they've played this year. They haven't lost by more than 10 points.

Considering the WULFF! era, and their program's history, that is a fucking miracle.

Leach is who he is - a deeply flawed coach, but one that doesn't tolerate much bullshit. The Cuogs won't be world-beaters with him there, and they won't make the Rose Bowl. But they will always be a tuff out. Hell, one of these seasons they'll probably be ranked highly and then shit the bed, ala Texas Tech.
    Give it up. He was average at Texas Tech and has sucked at WSU. There were mostly competitive in Wulff's last year and that was with their third string QB.
    You guys are such fucking doogs that you can't even see he's made our little brother competitive.

Just being in the fucking game in the 4th quarter is an accomplishment for that school.

I kind of agree with this, but still they went to two Rose Bowls in six years, gotta have some standards.
    Yep, WSU has proven that they can win. Same with Oregon State. The right coach can win anywhere.
    Uhhh yeah.

So you think WSU making the Rose Bowl is not a statistical outlier?

Green River CC is proud of its alumnus
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014

pawz said:

Uhhh yeah.

Oregun won a Rosebowl. First time in 90 some-odd years.

Does that make them a statistical outlier too? Or was it to be expected based on their body of work over the last 20 years?

What was your dumb fucking poont again?

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Uhhh yeah.

Does that make them a statistical outlier too? Or was it to be expected based on their body of work over the last 20 years?

My point is that WSU as a program sucks

Kinda like you as a poster

HTH
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Uhhh yeah.

HTH
    If DJ (ILTCHDJ, TWILTD) still allowed sigs, I would poast this screen shot as a badge of honor.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Uhhh yeah.

HTH
    If DJ (ILTCHDJ, TWILTD) still allowed sigs, I would poast this screen shot as a badge of honor.
    DJ fucked the pooch on that one, everyone says so
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2014
    Jennifer Garner is hot but in a really weird way. Anyhoo. Mike leech is a fucking dipshit coach. Who cares what he does. It's like analyzing the artistic merit of someone who butt funnels then expunges cheap paint on to an old tarp.

I would like to be in your ham wallet
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Jennifer Garner is hot but in a really weird way. Anyhoo. Mike leech is a fucking dipshit coach. Who cares what he does. It's like analyzing the artistic merit of someone who butt funnels then expunges cheap paint on to an old tarp.

That's a man.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

That's a man.