Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ChiefsFS

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
SF lines up to kick a long field goal on 4th and 3 and the Chiefs get caught with their pants down... 12 men on the field. First down, 49'ers. Now, the Chiefs are getting Gored.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

SF lines up to kick a long field goal on 4th and 3 and the Chiefs get caught with their pants down... 12 men on the field. First down, 49'ers. Now, the Chiefs are getting Gored.

I think this is Andy Reid's best clock management ever. Go down and score a TD that you needed anyway and now SF won't have time to respond.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... ;) <--------
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Stick a fork in KC, they're done.

With that said, SF hasn't looked all that great this year. Kaep is still inconsistent and KC's defense did a good job keeping him bottled up for the most part.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    He looked good early on, throwing some pretty good passes. But, he definitely shit the bed when the game was on the line. That was a terrible INT he threw.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014

With that said, SF hasn't looked all that great this year. Kaep is still inconsistent and KC's defense did a good job keeping him bottled up for the most part.

They haven't and both teams have figured out how to contain his legs. People love to downplay the Harbaugh reports, but usually when there is this much smoke there's fire. That said they won a couple of games in a row so it has probably died down some.

They play @ the Lambs and then @ the Broncos, so they will probably end up being 4-3 which is fine with me.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SF has once again gotten their running game going. Gore looked good yesterday and he was also very productive against the Eagles last week. If they can pound the rock, then they won't have to rely on Kaep and his inconsistent passing.

The Broncos will definitely give them a game at Mile High. I didn't expect them to beat the Cardinals so badly.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think they are still the second best team in the NFC. Aldon Smith will be back after week 9. Bowman is coming back too. The offense struggles a little with Kaepernick, but they have good WR's, Vernon Davis, and Frank Gore.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Offense looks like shit this half.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Jesus Christ.... Totally unacceptable
  • Options
    Founders Club
    These penalties are on Carroll
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Wrong thread, @Fire_Marshall_Bill...

Fuck it, drunk posting rules.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I think they are still the second best team in the NFC. Aldon Smith will be back after week 9. Bowman is coming back too. The offense struggles a little with Kaepernick, but they have good WR's, Vernon Davis, and Frank Gore.
    This. They started out slow but you knew they would find their rhythm. Harbaugh is one of the better coaches, Kaep is overrated but still an upper tier QB, and they have a solid defense and offensive weapons.

Winning @ARI is always tough. The one they dropped to the Bears might bite them in the ass though in the battle for the NFC west title. I think if Chip Kelly gets a home playoff game against the 49ers he will get his revenge.

Seahawks are still the team to beat but SF and PHI are teams to watch out for.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam

This. They started out slow but you knew they would find their rhythm. Harbaugh is one of the better coaches, Kaep is overrated but still an upper tier QB, and they have a solid defense and offensive weapons.

Winning @ARI is always tough. The one they dropped to the Bears might bite them in the ass though in the battle for the NFC west title. I think if Chip Kelly gets a home playoff game against the 49ers he will get his revenge.

Seahawks are still the team to beat but SF and PHI and Race's Chargers are teams to watch out for.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2014
    Chargers do look good... but the AFC is a fucking dreckfest maybe more so than last year.

NFC Championship game = Super Bowl once again.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    right now my power rankings would be
    SF #5
    CIN #4
    SD #3
    DEN #2
    SEA #1
    the chargers are playing great football on both sides of the ball
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Seahawks are still the team to beat but SF and PHI are teams to watch out for.
    I don't think they can win in Denver. They can probably keep it close but that's about it. At that point, they will have 3 losses to Seattle's (probably) 1 loss and they will be playing from behind all year long much like last year. This is great news for Hawks fans! as SF is a team that can definitely handle Seattle at home in the playoffs.