Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

U$C seems really butthurt

uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
I just posted a warm and sincere thank you on their forum for taking Sark off of our hands... and my post was deleted within just a couple of minutes.

I've been so spoiled on this forum, allowed to post pretty much anything... that I'd forgotten what a bunch of fascists the scout system is comprised of.

This place rocks... even if I don't fit in.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Parents of players read these boreds:

ballsweat
    Scout Subscriber
    Returning Starter
    395 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Nominate | Report
    Posted: Today 7:17 AM
    Please don't call out the kids or #
    I have heard that parents would occasionally hit the boards and read what was being said, but being an internet board, obviously never had validated proof.

Last evening we waited a while to grab the metro back to our hotel and 2 sets of Trojan parents were in seats in front of us and they were reading the boards and talking about what was being said, the reactions from the fans, etc. what was cool was they were excited for their kids as they got significant playing time, we're not bashing players, coaches etc.

There were some critical points in the game that truly stopped momentum, I can think of 2 in the first half and then 3rd and 2 call. Nonetheless, they were not successful plays and could have gone either way.

I know we are all disappointed, some angry, etc, but let's try to remember these are young men, and in some cases....still 18-19 year old kids.

Also, sitting in section 21 was very disappointing with all the sc faithful doing the same bashing.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=15&f=1720&t=13222871
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I never boo the kids.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    To be more accurate, I guess it isn't really U$C that is butthurt, it is the U$C Scout admins.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If they don't want THE KIDS to have their feelings hurt, they shouldn't make THE KIDS performance responsible for BILLIONS of dollars
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I travel on over to wearesc.com anytime I wanna read about my bud seven win steve. The scout network needs to fold. Its an old outdated piece of shit, reminds me of root sports. Theres nothing good about it
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    They were warned.