Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whitehurst >>> Lockner (include pics of other QBs better than Lockner)

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Rex Grossman > Lockner
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Picture thread time:

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    what the fuck.

whitehurst 2/3 for 2 tds

lockner has a rushing td
  • Options

what the fuck.

whitehurst 2/3 for 2 tds

lockner has a concussion from his rushing td

• Options
    Founders Club

what the fuck.

whitehurst 2/3 for 2 tds

lockner has a concussion from his rushing td

Christ

Lockner is a more athletic Bradfurd
  • Options
    Related: Tennessee should fire its medical staff.

UPDATE: Locker did return to the game after concussion tests in the locker room and promptly resumed making plays on the Browns defense.

UPDATE No. 2: Shortly after returning, Locker was taken off the field a second time after suffering what appeared to a separate injury. He walked off the field holding his right wrist and arm motionless.

Jake Locker overwhelmed the Browns defense in just over a quarter of play in Tennessee, but his day might be over early after taking a nasty shot to the head while sliding into the end zone.

The injury came as Locker scrambled to his left and found running room inside the 10-yard line. The mobile QB decided to make a break for the end zone and got to the goal line untouched. But as he slid across the plane, Browns linebacker Christian Kirksey caught him in the head with a forearm.

Locker stayed down after scoring the touchdown, and was then wobbly was he attempted to get up. A Titans teammate tried to help him up but Locker remained shaky. Some Titans and Browns players got into a shoving match following the shot from Kirksey, who was flagged for a personal foul on the play.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/10/5/6911667/jake-locker-head-injury-browns-vs-titans
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Related: Tennessee should fire its medical staff.

UPDATE: Locker did return to the game after concussion tests in the locker room and promptly resumed making plays on the Browns defense.

UPDATE No. 2: Shortly after returning, Locker was taken off the field a second time after suffering what appeared to a separate injury. He walked off the field holding his right wrist and arm motionless.

Jake Locker overwhelmed the Browns defense in just over a quarter of play in Tennessee, but his day might be over early after taking a nasty shot to the head while sliding into the end zone.

The injury came as Locker scrambled to his left and found running room inside the 10-yard line. The mobile QB decided to make a break for the end zone and got to the goal line untouched. But as he slid across the plane, Browns linebacker Christian Kirksey caught him in the head with a forearm.

Locker stayed down after scoring the touchdown, and was then wobbly was he attempted to get up. A Titans teammate tried to help him up but Locker remained shaky. Some Titans and Browns players got into a shoving match following the shot from Kirksey, who was flagged for a personal foul on the play.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/10/5/6911667/jake-locker-head-injury-browns-vs-titans

medical staff knows Whitehearse gives them the best chance to win
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Locker is a pussy. That has always been his biggest problem.

Remember "I can't see anything"?

"Jake, pull your helmet up it's covering your eyes." (second quote is mine but that's pretty much how it went)
  • Options

I think part of the problem might be that Locker's base line for the concussion test is so low, it is hard for them to tell if he has a concussion or not.

Valid poont.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I think part of the problem might be that Locker's base line for the concussion test is so low, it is hard for them to tell if he has a concussion or not.

hahahaha

"Jake, pull your helmet up it's covering your eyes." (second quote is mine but that's pretty much how it went)
    hahahahahahahah

• Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I've always wanted locnker to succeed despite the volumes of evidence indicating he wouldn't.

Guy needs to wear a life alert bracelet on the field. IM surprised he didn't accidently slice his carotid artery when he shaved his head for cancer a few years back.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

hahahaha

hahahahahahahah

Brb, JO
  • Options

hahahaha

hahahahahahahah

Yes, craves it.