Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Here's your FBS All Time Leader in Passing Yards in a Game Ladies & Gentlemen

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    H_D said:

I loved his reaction after the missed field goal. I think he knew they would Coug it more than we did.

He doesn't give a fuck. He broke the record and knows that whether his team won or lost is irrelevant.
    HAHAHA

win or lose, he could fuck any sorority sloot in Pullman
    That's kind of like being the fastest kid at the special olympics.
    okay, the entire sorority at the same time

but he is a ginger, so maybe subtract 2-3 sloots from the total tally
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    Founders Club

I loved his reaction after the missed field goal. I think he knew they would Coug it more than we did.

He doesn't give a fuck. He broke the record and knows that whether his team won or lost is irrelevant.
    HAHAHA

Disagree
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

H_D said:

HAHAHA

There's a whole lot of sweaty, cottage-cheese thighs waiting for him in the dorm room tonight.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,808
    Founders Club
    H_D said:

H_D said:

HAHAHA

There's a whole lot of sweaty, cottage-cheese thighs waiting for him in the dorm room tonight.

I don't know if you noyds know this, but generally Wazzu girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. UW granola munchers,