Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I can't take ESPN anymore

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,387 Founders Club
Every story revolves somebody with cancer or mental illness or whatever. It's like football can't be complete without working tragic storylines into everything.

Maybe the Half Brains should start a TV network.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Welcome to bashing Tom Rinaldi's piano several years ago

Although Fowler did just pump up tonight's battle for PAC 12 North supremacy
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Yeah that's almost as bad as when everyone was jamming Tebow down our throats.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    That show needs new blood.

Get Corso's old ass out of there and put Rick Neuheisel in.

That would be the end of the P12 Network but big deal. No one watches that dreck anyways.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

always about the gays with you #75k

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

Yeah that's almost as bad as when everyone was jamming Tebow down our throats.

Tebow teabag... hardy har har
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

8=====D

Liked for cock

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,387 Founders Club

Welcome to bashing Tom Rinaldi's piano several years ago

Although Fowler did just pump up tonight's battle for PAC 12 North supremacy

yes indeed, wasn't trying to act like the thought originated with me. It's just that I tried to watch it this morning but finally just couldn't take it anymore.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    8=====D

I used to love getting up on Saturday and watching the pregame shows but either I got smarter as I got older or the shows really started to suck balls as I got older.

Or abundance.

Agree. + a billion.

The sooner people realize people on those shows are as dumb as the rest of us, the better off they're going to be.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    It used to be an hour, then two, now it's three. When it was an hour, it was concise. There was no annoying buck toothed Rinaldi who needed a punch in the face.

Also, there used to be better games, not SEC West match-ups we're instructed to care about.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    That Bammer wr's momma had 13 kids and had to workhard and shit. Why didn't you ask why dad apparently isn't in the picture Tom?
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

That Bammer wr's momma had 13 kids and had to workhard and shit.

Close your fucking legs, ma'am.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

TommySQC said:

DJ/Pinch perhaps we can do a side board,I will pay more money annually, only for guys who want to play nice, I would double my annual fee, you decide who can or cant be on, we live in harmony and pass along inside stuff, and things that pertain to everyhting but constant bitching.
    Let the ESPNguys have a "chick site" they can go on and wallow in despair.
    Now, I know Jerry McGuire got fired for this, I take that chance, but...what about a VIP site, on this site, by interview only, it will double your revenue, we get rid of the bitchers and all live happily ever after.

Heck I'd triple my annual fees. Listen, I was in the room when Erin Andrews aborted Sarks bastard love child. Not because I'm cool, my friends are though. They just invite me because they know I love abortions. I'm willing to share this because I love Huskie football and this site. But if I keep getting attacked for it I'm going to start my own blog.
    Instant. Classic.