Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Educk Board has been refreshing today

greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
edited October 2014 in College Football Forum
Even after a night to sleep on it, I would say the board is about 85/15 against the coaching staff. Many of us saw this week 5 last year, but now is better than later. If the changes aren't made, expect Oregon to lose the sell out streak early next season, and the money to stop flowing. Hopefully, that will create some change. I think Frost's play calling as been poor, but this is one of the few times I'll give a pass for injuries. It's not like we lost 1 starter on the line, we've lost two, and each of their backup. Plus, even last night, the offense played good enough to win.

Pellum is horrible. I really like the man as a person, but he can't run a defense. There is some talk about maybe demoting him, but I'm against it. You never demote a person, either they stay where they are at, or you fire them. Thus, Pellum needs to go at the end of the season.

Helfrich needs to go as well. A debate was made that despite Lambo's failure he's had a better record than anyone after him. I'll argue that he was given the keys to a Bentley and drove it to high speeds toward the cliff. That's what I see with Helfrich. His record might look good now, but it's already beginning to snowball. If we don't find a proper replacement or do nothing, Oregon could be in trouble for the next 5-10 years.

Comments