Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I can help.

PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
edited October 2014 in College Football Forum
Hello Duck HalfBrains,

I hear that you guys are in need of a coaching upgrade, and I have just the fix you're looking for.

He's not just a coach, he's an identity. A total image. Do you guys want to fuck around with another 2 years of Slingblade, or are you looking to get a serious coach up there in Corvallis? How many more years are you going to have your poop pushed in by coach Rick Shaw and Dick Rod?

Now, this coach I'm offering you is a true offensive genius. Everyone says so. No one has mastered the run, run, pass, punt like this guy has. Plus, he's a really cool dude and he relates to the kids. They really have fun on the sideline, and that's what matters.

Now, he may look like a bit of a fixer upper, but who the fuck are you to judge? Allegedly he's been riding juicy dumpers up and down the I-5 cooridor, and if Eric Andrews is hitting it (allegedly), then so should you.

Now, you might be asking yourself - "What's in it for PatHadenFS?". To that, I respond: "Don't ask stupid questions, wiffledick."

Love,
PatHadenFS

Comments