Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now that your season is over...

forgot what I was going to say.

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I threw all my Duck gear in a closet and will not wear it again until a new coach is crowned
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I like to feel joy over the misfortune of others because the program I love hasn't recovered from their Dynasty. I like to do that.

Fans from one of the worst programs in the country talking shit is just dumb.
  • Options
    Who cares. I laughed my ass off at their owen12. They deserve to laugh at us. Hell I laughed at us tonight. 40 missed tackles tonight? We have a bunch of pussies on this team
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Guess now we can play eazy breezy against UCLA with no expectations and no pressure.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,312
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jack is going to Skullfuck Mariota.
  • Options

Mariota isn't the problem. It's the rest of the fucking team. The entire team.
  • Options

Guess now we can play eazy breezy against UCLA with no expectations and no pressure.

UCLA is going to beat us like a fucking drum. I had plans to go to it but me and my buddy both agreed to cancel. The last time we were there was 07 and this one looks to be even worse.

I miss being competitive.
  • Options

Mariota isn't the problem. It's the rest of the fucking team. The entire team.
    And 3/4 of our coaching staff
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

I like to feel joy over the misfortune of others because the program I love hasn't recovered from their Dynasty. I like to do that.

What part of FUCK YOU AND ALL WHO REVEL IN THE PAIN AND DISPLEASURE OF OTHERS do you not understand.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

UCLA is going to beat us like a fucking drum. I had plans to go to it but me and my buddy both agreed to cancel. The last time we were there was 07 and this one looks to be even worse.

Sounds like you'll have more time to fix guitars next weekend.
  • Options

I told you quooks Wazzu fucking sucks and is a barometer for how overrated your team is. I'm just here to be right.

Mosster47 said:

You might be right. But you're a coog. You're worse off.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Sounds like you'll have more time to fix guitars next weekend.
    Going deer hunting actually. I feel that doing things Beaver fans revel in should get me used to the mediocrity that's coming for the next half decade.

• Options
    edited October 2014

Who cares. I laughed my ass off at their owen12. They deserve to laugh at us. Hell I laughed at us tonight. 40 missed tackles tonight? We have a bunch of pussies on this team

I told you quooks Wazzu fucking sucks and is a barometer for how overrated your team is. I'm just here to be right.
    Don't talk to me about this shit. You find one post where I mentioned our team was worth a shit, futtfucker.
  • Options

Don't talk to me about this shit. You find one post where I mentioned our team was worth a shit, futtfucker.
    You get to be right, one week before UCLA. You should down a 1/5th of hard liquor in early celebration.
  • Options
    Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

I meant to quote Mosster the first time.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

I assumed you were smart enough to know Cuogar_Gold isn't actually a Cuog. Maybe you should PM @creepycoug for an explanation.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

I assumed you were smart enough to know Cuogar_Gold isn't actually a Cuog. Maybe you should PM @creepycoug for an explanation.
    even though I invented this shit, it has been done so many fucking times since that I am flat out fucking amazed when people don't get it.

but sometimes I wonder if the whoosher is being whooshed by the pretend whooshee. i wake up in a cold sweat periodically with the paralyzing thought that tailgater, for example, gets it and has been whooshing me all the while that I thought he wasn't getting the whoosh.

fuck.
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

I hate people that masquerade as cuogs
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

even though I invented this shit, it has been done so many fucking times since that I am flat out fucking amazed when people don't get it.

but sometimes I wonder if the whoosher is being whooshed by the pretend whooshee. i wake up in a cold sweat periodically with the paralyzing thought that tailgater, for example, gets it and has been whooshing me all the while that I thought he wasn't getting the whoosh.

fuck.
    IRL