Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is comical

Sent: 10/1/2014
Banned is banned. I already told him that if he subscribes he will be put on a read only ban so he will still have access to our premium content but cannot post. If you want to cause trouble, we can do the same for you... The fat turd with the Hawaiian shirt.

I want to pay for a year of Lax's subscription so he is no longer banned. How do I do that?

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

I want to pay for a year of Lax's subscription so he is no longer banned. How do I do that?

Probably the same way you pay them not to ban you.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I just shake my head
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    M4Dux is Kim, just with a better team
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Around 2002 Steve told me how he hated the boreds and felt that they did not bring money or eyes into the site. I disagreed, specifically because of my experience where I spent 95% of my time on the boreds - the "journalism" at a fan site like eDuck is a shadow of the actual newspapers', and wonk sites like FishDuck and Football Insiders are better for that part of the experience.

So now they sell access to Twitter (which is actually free) for $10.95 a month. Nice work if you can get it.
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited October 2014
    Mosster47 said:

Banned is banned. I already told him that if he subscribes he will be put on a read only ban so he will still have access to our premium content but cannot post. If you want to cause trouble, we can do the same for you... The fat turd with the Hawaiian shirt.

These boards really matter to you.

MELT

DOWN

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    These boards really matter to you. Wow. Melt Down.