Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oline

2»

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    2001400ex said:

Miles can't let all of the blame go. He made some bad decisions. But the oline sucked donkey balls. Yes we are lucky that we get to watch Russell Wilson bail out the shitty offensive line week after week. (If you don't think he bails them out, do you think Peyton would drop 5,000 yards or even 40 TDs on the seahawks?)

But Russell is a top 10 qb. Miles makes some really good throws. But the oline gets most of the blame there. Yes he could have scrambled better, he could have found receivers on the run. But he had trees in his face all game long.

To me, this goes back to what we've said for years. Sark did a shitty job recruiting oline. Period. Same for the dline. We do have Shelton but that's it.

Miles makes one good throw every 10 fucking attempts.

The dude overthrew wide open receivers, limp wristed open receivers, and scrambled scared at the slightest sign of a white jersey.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Miles can't let all of the blame go. He made some bad decisions. But the oline sucked donkey balls. Yes we are lucky that we get to watch Russell Wilson bail out the shitty offensive line week after week. (If you don't think he bails them out, do you think Peyton would drop 5,000 yards or even 40 TDs on the seahawks?)

But Russell is a top 10 qb. Miles makes some really good throws. But the oline gets most of the blame there. Yes he could have scrambled better, he could have found receivers on the run. But he had trees in his face all game long.

To me, this goes back to what we've said for years. Sark did a shitty job recruiting oline. Period. Same for the dline. We do have Shelton but that's it.

Miles makes one good throw every 10 fucking attempts.

The dude overthrew wide open receivers, limp wristed open receivers, and scrambled scared at the slightest sign of a white jersey.
    Yes he made some shitty decisions and a few bad throws. If I recall he was 8/11 at one point. Even Peyton overthrows wide open receivers. The problem is mostly the oline. Unless you watched a different game then me.