Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thoughts From Taki Tiki

13»

Comments

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

There is a female member of this board, that was discovered tonight. Her handle will not be revealed.

Sachiko?
    It's funny because she poasts here under a female handle and everything. Not sure why we're hiding it, but whatever.
    Ah, BigJuicyPooper. Haven't seen her post in awhile...
  • WedgwoodDawgWedgwoodDawg Member Posts: 184

It's funny because she poasts here under a female handle and everything. Not sure why we're hiding it, but whatever.

Wait, you're hiding Terri Thrapp?image
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,635

If I knew for a fact that Terri Thrapp poasted here, I'd poast a video of someone smashing a kitten's head with a hammer just so she would LEAVE!!

Clearly she doesn't poast here because no one is signing all their poasts" ...... terri thrapp"
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Did Jimmie make it rain with 50 cent pieces and showers of racist accusations to anyone that would listen?

(Rhetorical)

$75K
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Sorry I had to work. Next get together, I'll bring an Asian hooker.

Does he ever let you be on top?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,368 Founders Club
    Is the chick UWKatie? If so, I need to update the RoadKill bored.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    Alexis is a female name
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

TommySQC said:

tequilla did show up and he never once stopped talking. Gladstone ordered a big salad. I drank too much coke. TommySQC drank too much. DJ refused to talk to anyone because we are not worthy. Cornell beat up Chest, it got ugly. Koopdog has an idea that will make him millions. CFetters nacho lover got a ride from SQC, rumors they rented a motel on aurora.

There is a female member of this board, that was discovered tonight. Her handle will not be revealed.

Was a lot of fun, looking forward to the next gathering.

WIW.

Good to see you again Pros!

Next time Koop is driving so I don't get airborne herps from the glory hole
    This doesn't even make sense.
    Tierbs hsot boobs.

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,954 Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

tequilla did show up and he never once stopped talking. Gladstone ordered a big salad. I drank too much coke. TommySQC drank too much. DJ refused to talk to anyone because we are not worthy. Cornell beat up Chest, it got ugly. Koopdog has an idea that will make him millions. CFetters nacho lover got a ride from SQC, rumors they rented a motel on aurora.

Was a lot of fun, looking forward to the next gathering.

WIW.

Good to see you again Pros!

Next time Koop is driving so I don't get airborne herps from the glory hole
    This doesn't even make sense.
    Tierbs hsot boobs.

What the hell does that even mean? I don't recall seeing it in the official HH info thread.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    whoa, i just got cock blocked! Tried to post a youtube link and it said "your post will appear after it is approved". #fml