Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Media bias only exists on Fox

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
And of course all other news media...

The APs tagline on Holder resigning..

WASHINGTON (AP) — Eric Holder, America's first black attorney general and an unflinching champion of civil rights in enforcing the nation's laws, announced his resignation Thursday after leading the Justice Department since the first days of President Barack Obama's term. He is the fourth-longest-serving attorney general in U.S. history.

Good Christ....

The list of him doing the opposite of enforcing the nations laws is a long one.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,506
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'll start to think this country is moving in the right direction when we get rid of racial qualifiers. I don't believe what's in the media on this guy b/c it seems to be split down party lines whether he was good or bad.

To me, he's just another politician who is in the middle of the worst division and stagnation in US history.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

I'll start to think this country is moving in the right direction when we get rid of racial qualifiers. I don't believe what's in the media on this guy b/c it seems to be split down party lines whether he was good or bad.

To me, he's just another politician who is in the middle of the worst division and stagnation in US history.

he's a piece of shit. He makes me look back longingly to the Janet Reno days
    Yah, but that's only because you used to fap to her pressers.

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Jesus ...

You need to take some history lessons sir.

Special attention might be paid to 1861 ...
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

he's a piece of shit. He makes me look back longingly to the Janet Reno days
    BRB, JO