Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Has anyone else read Victory and Ruins?

Comments

• Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited September 2014
    Mosster47 said:

Oh My Fucking God, PDX you are seriously the stupidest mother fucker on the planet. Have you ever fucking fit in anywhere?? What women granted you access to a vagina without a credit card transaction??

OFMG fer reelz, guize!

It's fun that you seem to care about how you "fit in" on a message board full of idiots. Birds of a feather, I suppose.
    Mosster47 said:

You really are a black eye for Oregon.

Why do you always bring up black guys?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    haie said:

Go back to the Timbers Army, pussy.

CW25 was an all-time great Sock Her player for UDub.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I 'm up voting PDX in this thread.... God Bless him he's hanging in there
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I like to flame about shit that happened 14 years ago. It's what I like to do.

What's next guys, we gonna talk about pay for play and the formation of the AAWU?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So our felons won a Rose Bowl.

What a cool story for the Huskies.

It has Disney written all over it. The All-American family.

Hey look, it's the husband who beats his wife, along with being the doting dad who stiffed the daughter out of child support. Later, he's allowed to play football even after repeated arrests, is a known headhunter on the field, and finally gets his neck played like an accordion, which worse men than I may call a karmic result. He is then paraded around as a hero in public, a lot of tears are shed, all the while in private UW is scrambling to rehabilitate the felon's image and keep it buried!

The movie sells itself! If we can get Susan Surandon onboard as Barbara Hedges, along with Steve Buscemi as Neuheisel, I think we may get some seed money and a script. Sundance, here we come.

Doog* POTD

Stop living in the past!
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

I like to flame about shit that happened 14 years ago. It's what I like to do.

What's next guys, we gonna talk about pay for play and the formation of the AAWU?

Win a half-title, then pop off.

• Options
    dnc said:

Stop living in the past!

*1960 Helms Poll title champions

*Recognized by Doogs in 2007

• Options

dnc said:

Stop living in the past!

*1960 Helms Poll title champions

*Recognized by Doogs in 2007

Great poont PDXWhooshFan

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Natty smack from a Quook...there's anew angle we've never seen before.
  • Options

You're not very good at this board.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    dnc said:

Great poont PDXWhooshFan

It's PDXSwooshFan. Good day.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

Great poont PDXWhooshFan

It's PDXSwooshFan. Good day.

F me. What a dong bag.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Mosster47 said:

F me. What a dong bag.

OMFG, fewer people on a 20 member message board don't like me! What's funny to me is that you PAY to be the lowest rated poster on eDuck. That takes a certain amount of accepting your own self-loathing, and taking it to the next level.

Guys, will somebody upvote Mosster47. He NEEDS your acceptance.

• Options

You're not very good at this board.

Disagree.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

F me. What a dong bag.

OMFG, fewer people on a 20 member message board don't like me! What's funny to me is that you PAY to be the lowest rated poster on eDuck. That takes a certain amount of accepting your own self-loathing, and taking it to the next level.

Guys, will somebody upvote Mosster47. He NEEDS your acceptance.

Knowing your own or someone else's post rating is a sign you don't get it. No one likes you anywhere. It's not just here.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Mosster47 said:

Knowing your own or someone else's post rating is a sign you don't get it. No one likes you anywhere. It's not just here.

Why the fuck would I care if anonymous dudes on a football board like me? This matters to you, as you've repeatedly posted about "fitting in," along with you other moronic "please guys like me!" patter. So, I checked out your 2/5 '*' rating on eDuck, which is the lowest I've seen for free members, let alone subscribers.

YOU don't get it, yet pay for it, literally. Wow. I hope you're not paying on this board, too. That would be an entire different level of being pathetic. I may even start feeling sorry for you. You seem to have some serious acceptance issues, and are perhaps a bit bi-polar.

• Options

Mosster47 said:

Why the fuck would I care if anonymous dudes on a football board like me? This matters to you, as you've repeatedly posted about "fitting in," along with you other moronic "please guys like me!" patter. So, I checked out your 2/5 '*' rating on eDuck, which is the lowest I've seen for free members, let alone subscribers.

YOU don't get it, yet pay for it, literally. Wow. I hope you're not paying on this board, too. That would be an entire different level of being pathetic. I may even start feeling sorry for you. You seem to have some serious acceptance issues, and are perhaps a bit bi-polar.

You must be a blast at cocktail parties
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Mosster47 said:

You must have a blast at sausage parties
    crisped

• Options

Mosster47 said:

You must be a blast at lemon parties
    Additional crispening.
    End.Fucking.Thread.