Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Autzen parking lot rape update

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I don't know how this is different than anyone else that goes to those games.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So it really was a Washington resident trying to make Oregon fans look bad
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

He's probably a Beaver fan.
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited September 2014

My tax dollars pay for juvenile criminals to go to Duck football games. FYFMFE:
    http://www.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2014/09/teen_accused_of_eugene_rape_af.html#incart_river

Good point. Society should lock these kids in cages and never try to rehabilitate them, and then release them into society at age 18 with no skills or life experiences, since one inmate raped somebody.

You're a fucking genius.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

http://www.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2014/09/teen_accused_of_eugene_rape_af.html#incart_river

Good point. Society should lock these kids in cages and never try to rehabilitate them, and then release them into society at age 18 with no skills or life experiences, since one inmate raped somebody.

You're a fucking genius.

I think they should send them to your trailer camp
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    You goofs celebrate this wife-beating felon. Oregon kicked Lylerla out of school for snorting coke.

I forgot about the esteemed UW "Swahili" class that your morons had to take to stay eligible. Hey, they won a Rose Bowl, though!

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2004150796_rbwilliams281.html
    To Huskies fans a tragic hero, to the courts a wanted felon

When Williams played against Idaho, he had a warrant out for his arrest. He'd been arrested every year he was here: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000. He was a convicted felon who'd served time for choking his wife. Two other assault charges were pending against him. He was accused of cutting his wife's face, breaking her arm, breaking her nose.

Ordered to pay $283 a month in child support, Williams had paid nothing. Earlier in the year, he'd flunked two classes. If not for Swahili — a notoriously easy class at the UW and a favorite of football players — he would have been ineligible to play
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You goofs celebrate this wife-beating felon. Oregon kicked Lylerla out of school for snorting coke.

I forgot about the esteemed UW "Swahili" class that your morons had to take to stay eligible. Hey, they won a Rose Bowl, though!

When Williams played against Idaho, he had a warrant out for his arrest. He'd been arrested every year he was here: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000. He was a convicted felon who'd served time for choking his wife. Two other assault charges were pending against him. He was accused of cutting his wife's face, breaking her arm, breaking her nose.

Ordered to pay $283 a month in child support, Williams had paid nothing. Earlier in the year, he'd flunked two classes. If not for Swahili — a notoriously easy class at the UW and a favorite of football players — he would have been ineligible to play

What does this have to with UO rape culture?
  • Options
    edited September 2014

You're a fucking genius.

I think they should send them to your trailer camp
    I'm not into hanging out with teenage boys. Seems like it excites you, though.

What does this have to with UO rape culture?

The same as Colt Lyerla. Although most fanbases would be ashamed of CW25 and the rest of the Victory and Ruins gang. Blood money...

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How does it seem like it excites me?
  • Options
    LuketheDrifterLuketheDrifter Member Posts: 98
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    priapism said:

He's probably a Beaver fan.

• Options

You're the one fantasizing about sending teenage boys to random people, weirdo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're the one fantasizing about sending teenage boys to random people, weirdo.
    1 You're not random
    2 You want rapists loose on society
    5 Profit
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pdxduckfan doesn't get it. At all. He's also bad at this. Edook seems to be more his speed.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The Seattle Times is your source?
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

The Seattle Times is your source?

They quote from the police reports. Keep defending that piece of shit CW25. Doogs gotta doog...

• Options

Pdxduckfan doesn't get it. At all. He's also bad at this. Edook seems to be more his speed.

Who the fuck is this clown? Derp derrrr sploogersh

• Options
    Mosster47 said:

Bullshit, everyone thinks he's dumber than a hammer over there too. He's that kid everyone beat the fuck out of growing up that got older. Now he gets it on the internet. Well I guess he gets punched at Husky games too, so keep up the good work guys.
    You've put a lot of thought into this. Tell me again about how FSU and Notre Dame are both going to run the table this year? You're a football genius!