Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Saturday boos

Not very classy but Peterman understands

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,494
    Petersen probably couldn't even hear the boos because he was probably pissed off beyond belief.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Any player that didn't realize why the people were booing should be playing Big Sky Football.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Technically I was boo'ing the television
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2014

The boos were warranted. Shitty football should always be booed. I would have been booing the coaching because ultimately they are in charge of getting their team ready to play, but people who think it's wrong to boo the "kids" are pussies and should stick to handing out orange slices for kids in Pop Warner. Any player who is not a little bitch should understand. These kids are old enough to join the military and go to jail. They can handle a little booing.

Not classy.

Do you ever fault a kid for picking a stanford education? Sounds like you do, jerk.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    I booed the hot dog venders.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,518 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014
    I never understood this "dont boo the kids mantra"

Most college-aged men (they are men, not kids, christ) are fucking PISSED at themselves after a performance like that. Only the pussiest players, that don't belong there to begin with, will get offended/rattled by that shit.

Old men really underestimate the balls of younger men. Especially cocksucking Twitter wannabe journalists/superfan doogs.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Most college-aged men (they are men, not kids, christ) are fucking PISSED at themselves after a performance like that. Only the pussiest players, that don't belong there to begin with, will get offended/rattled by that shit.

Old men really underestimate the balls of younger men. Especially cocksucking Twitter wannabe journalists/superfan doogs.

Whoooooosh
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,518 Swaye's Wigwam

Whoooooosh
    No?

Many people (doogs) are serious about it.

Im not fs, old man
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Whoooooosh
    No?

Im not fs, old man

Whoooooosh
    No?

Im not fs, old man
    Disagree
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

I've been booing the kids the last 10+ years of Husky football.
    It has had no affect

Don't give up. Don't ever give up.

I boo the kids every chance I get.