Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anyone have an HD link to the seacocks game?

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam

You should PM Fleenor and suck his cock for access to insider info on how to get Dish Network with Sling on a free IPad.

I'd have to rip you off of his chode first, cunt.
    Sounds like you care.
    Not as much as you and your two back to back poasts, I guess?
    PM me a whoosh. Then go on "vacation"
    Dude give it a rest, jesus.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    This thread. Delivering.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

You should PM Fleenor and suck his cock for access to insider info on how to get Dish Network with Sling on a free IPad.

Sounds like you care.
    I give you credit for giving up after getting your Fucktarded ass kicked. Not much else to say. But stop trying to act like you weren't a pressing fag. Just own it.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like you care.
    I give you credit for giving up after getting your Fucktarded ass kicked. Not much else to say. But stop trying to act like you weren't a pressing fag. Just own it.
    Im not the one bringing it up over and over again, regardless of who "won" an internet message board shit talking contest.

Get a fucking life.

Sounds like you care.
    Im not the one bringing it up over and over again, regardless of who "won" an internet message board shit talking contest.

Get a fucking life.
    Get a life. Classic comeback. And stop responding...it looks like you care.

Sounds like you care.

Get a fucking life.
    I do what I want. Go to the local dive bar and drink liquor until you die of cirrhosis. You haven't added anything interesting or clever to this bored in about a year.

You are the one hanging off my nuts and bringing that dumb argument up in completely unrelated threads, I'm obviously living rent free in your pea brain
    edited September 2014

Sounds like you care.

Get a fucking life.
    I do what I want. Go to the local dive bar and drink liquor until you die of cirrhosis. You haven't added anything interesting or clever to this bored in about a year.

You are the one hanging off my nuts and bringing that dumb argument up in completely unrelated threads, I'm obviously living rent free in your pea brain
    Sounds like you care.

PM me a whoosh. Or go on "vacation" after a bunch of Fucktarded posts.

Everyone here mocks you. You should know that.

HTH.

Sounds like you care.

Get a fucking life.

Sounds like you care.

Your shit is reaching IMALOSER territory

Sounds like you care.

Get a fucking life.

Sounds like you care.

You don't know what IMALOSER territory even means. But you don't care. Thanks for reading !!
    edited September 2014

Sounds like you care.

Get a fucking life.

Sounds like you care.

You don't know what IMALOSER territory even means. But you don't care. Thanks for reading !!
    Fucking lol. You are pathetic.

This is my last response, but I'm sure you will try to have the last word. You're retarded like that; it's clear as day you are overcompensating for something
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    gradeschool passing contests aside, your Cuogs still aren't going to a bowel game this year.

gradeschool passing contests aside, your Cuogs still aren't going to a bowel game this year.

Obviously. No one here has ever made an incorrect prediction. Bunch of pick em millionaires

Sounds like you care.

Get a fucking life.

Sounds like you care.

This is my last response, but I'm sure you will try to have the last word. You're retarded like that.
    I won't try..i will. You don't care though..clearly. Funny that you respond 4 times after saying "get a life". Did you figure out how to watch the Seahawks? Fucktard. A collegedoog type self banning by you would be a win for this place. Seriously consider it. No one has pressed harder than you. Too bad you can't respond to this, dipshit.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,960 Swaye's Wigwam
    Listen guys. This is 4th grade shit. Seriously embarrassing to read. If this board wants to stomp kim this is hardly advanced discussion. You guys look like a bunch of girls sitting around in kindergarden art class eating paste (which is symbolic as hell) throwing clay at each other. Grow the fuck up bitches, holy fuckall!

Listen guys. This is 4th grade shit. Seriously embarrassing to read. If this board wants to stomp kim this is hardly advanced discussion. You guys look like a bunch of girls sitting around in kindergarden art class eating paste (which is symbolic as hell) throwing clay at each other. Grow the fuck up bitches, holy fuckall!

I feel bad for Damone, actually. Shit isn't normal. Dude needs a xanax prescription.
    the last word?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,124 Founders Club

Uhhh.... They PROVED last night that they can hang with any team in the nation!!!

Holiday 4 Heisman! Leach for President! Change is coming! Can you FEEL it?!??!!!!!!
    edited September 2014

the last word?

Last Word Syndrome:

A compelling need to be the last person to speak during an argument or conversation; finishing an argument with a response of immaturity typically consisting of either repeating the last thing you said over and over until the other person stops talking, making whiny/baby noises, or childish name-calling.

Sounds like you care.

Get a fucking life.

Sounds like you care.

This is my last response, but I'm sure you will try to have the last word. You're retarded like that; it's clear as day you are overcompensating for something
    *snicker*