Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Sark Stench

13»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    guntlove said:

Fremont....

You sound like Kent Griswold.

One of the five reasons (hardy har) I left doogman was so I wouldn't be lectured by some fucking self righteous blowhard about getting pissed on the boards when our team was playing like shit. And the first half of yesterday's game was a fecal inferno of shit-filled shitiness.

Jesus... we can still be excited about Petermananan & staff, and also be critical of them when they put a festering turd of a product out on the field.

FYFMFE

Who are you?

You fucking idiot--being a Doog is not about hailing saviors, being patient or loving Gilby. Being a Doog is about excuses for poor performance, lowered standards, moral fucking victories and wanting successful teams to fail as much (or more) than you want your own to succeed, while claiming they cheat.

Ain't no one here doing that shit.

Spare me the "I'm a real football fan" dick measuring contest. That's for fucking Doogs in the first place.

If you want to talk about who's a real fan and who's not on this website you're a fucking moron. Everyone here besides PL_SS is a real fan (let's hug, no homo, $75k) and I'm singling him out mainly because I have no fucking idea who he is or what he is doing. I guess he's a real fan, who gives a shit.

Also, calling the shit here last night embarrassing?? On THIS website? For fuck's sake. Singling out--on this website--a bunch of fans for drinking and bullshitting about a dreck fest game?

We have a weekly post about fat bitches in lingerie--where posting nudity is too far. Something in that bizarre pairing/contradiction is a lot more fucking embarrassing than people being mad about sucking during a game.

For fuck's sake. Anyway, good post I guess. Don't be a DF.

It's more embarrassing that people were rooting for the Cuogs over the Ducks last night than anything I've ever seen here prior to that (not that I've been paying attention).

That's been the foundation of this website and its predecessors. Are you new here?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    I was rooting for Wazzu. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope Oregon maintains their perfect season so I can watch more Oregon hipster bullshit during the playoffs. Give me a fucking break; a genuine doog would simply be saying that now UW has a legit shot against Oregon after that game.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    @ThomasFremont‌ - I applaud the anti-Doog sentiment. But calling out the people (like me--hmm, I wonder why I got so worked up about this post... it can't be that I feel criticized, can it? Nah!) who got bent out of shape about the game instead of the fucking Duogs who wanted WSU to win? Come the fuck on man!

@ThomasFremont‌ - I applaud the anti-Doog sentiment. But calling out the people (like me--hmm, I wonder why I got so worked up about this post... it can't be that I feel criticized, can it? Nah!) who got bent out of shape about the game instead of the fucking Duogs who wanted WSU to win? Come the fuck on man!

Getting bent out of shape over that game is the issue.

You are trying too hard.

HTH
    edited September 2014
    Seriously, you fucktards who are sucking off Oregon because they've built a good team need to diaff and go buy a pink jersey. Respecting them this much has lubricated the 2-team league the pac has become.

"It Never Rains!"

Jesus himself wants to rain a fucking meteor shower on Eugene for that bullshit.
    haie said:

Seriously, you fucktards who are sucking off Oregon because they've built a good team need to diaff and go buy a pink jersey. Respecting them this much has lubricated the 2-team league the pac has become.

"It Never Rains!"

Jesus himself wants to rain a fucking meteor shower on Eugene for that bullshit.

Who?

haie said:

"It Never Rains!"

Who?
    Used to poast here.
    haie said:

haie said:

"It Never Rains!"

Who?
    Used to poast here.
    Weird. Never heard of him.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    haie said:

"It Never Rains!"

Word. You have to be one sorry motherfucker to want Oregon to win anything - ever.

Unless they play the Irish - then the only reasonable position is hoping both teams DIAFF on the way to the game.