Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TSIFO, 2 years of rebuilding coming

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

I feel that my stupidity coupled with obscene amounts of alcohol will not soon be forgotten. If I could feel shame, I would now. But since I can't, fuck it. Aspirin anyone?

Disagree. Your drunk posting was awesome.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I feel that my stupidity coupled with obscene amounts of alcohol will not soon be forgotten. If I could feel shame, I would now. But since I can't, fuck it. Aspirin anyone?

I'll cling to that. I was pretty pissed in the first half though...no doubt fueled by booze, and it really caught up to me in the third quarter. Heh. The chick I have been casually seeing (two holing) got to my house at 10 to find me passed out in a pile next to the couch. Not on the couch. Next to it. No ass for me last night. She didn't even bother waking me. Just left and texted me to tell me I was a drooling idiot. I may have a problem. Not sure.
    She's not telling you anything we couldn't have told you.
    I should really just stick to cybering @dnc @purplereign
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,655
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I'll cling to that. I was pretty pissed in the first half though...no doubt fueled by booze, and it really caught up to me in the third quarter. Heh. The chick I have been casually seeing (two holing) got to my house at 10 to find me passed out in a pile next to the couch. Not on the couch. Next to it. No ass for me last night. She didn't even bother waking me. Just left and texted me to tell me I was a drooling idiot. I may have a problem. Not sure.
    hurtful

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

hurtful

So was you shitting out a kid.