Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL KICK ASS Goodell presser thread

TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
Holy shit this guy is getting his ass kicked by the media.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why would you watch such a thing?

Oh wait...svenboobs reveling in the pain of others
  • Options
    TL, DW summary:

Also, this happened:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Waiting for the don't take me to an elevator farks. Monroe?
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Why would you watch such a thing?

Oh wait...svenboobs reveling in the pain of others

If you want to bash kick ass pressers that's fine, but if you're just here to criticize me reveling in the pain and displeasure of others you won't last long.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014
    Fuck off Boobs. Nobody should be cleaning house because pussified boofs like yourself and the media call for it. I haven't read the story and won't because I don't give a fuck. All of this will die down soon. Anyone acting outraged about any of this is basically admitting they are a fucking idiot. Nothing new has happened, and this type of shit has always gone on and will continue to go on. I know you are as aware as anyone, but anyone who thought the NFL was full of stand up guys deserves to DIAFF and are wasting valuable air in this world.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Fuck off Boobs. Nobody should be cleaning house because pussified boofs like yourself and the media call for it. I haven't read the story and won't because I don't give a fuck. All of this will die down soon. Anyone acting out

raged about any of this is basically admitting they are a fucking idiot. Nothing new has happened, and this type of shit has always gone on and will continue to go on. I know you are as aware as anyone, but anyone who thought the NFL was full of stand up guys deserves to DIAFF and are wasting valuable air in this world.

I don't think you understand Sven's stance on this.

Beyond that, I do not agree that this is will all die down. I don't think this is just the flavor of the month. It may be with the media at large. But I think a lot of fans are reaching a breaking point with the NFL.

It's easy to say "if you didn't know what the NFL was you're an idiot" but most people are idiots. These things are adding up. Belcher, Seau, Rice, Peterson, the former players suing the league. I think what we are seeing with Peterson isn't 15 minute outrage. I think people don't want him to play because they don't want to see him play. People are starting to realize exactly what they are watching and it makes them uncomfortable.

Personally, I don't give a fuck. If Charlie Manson could run good routes and had good hands I'd be fine with him on my fantasy team. But the vast majority do not feel that way.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Fuck off Boobs. Nobody should be cleaning house because pussified boofs like yourself and the media call for it. I haven't read the story and won't because I don't give a fuck. All of this will die down soon. Anyone acting outraged about any of this is basically admitting they are a fucking idiot. Nothing new has happened, and this type of shit has always gone on and will continue to go on. I know you are as aware as anyone, but anyone who thought the NFL was full of stand up guys deserves to DIAFF and are wasting valuable air in this world.

I like to be RoadDawg55FuckingIgnorant. I do that.

Read the fucking story then go on a rant.

I'm not outraged about the story. The coverup by the Ravens and Goodell is disgusting.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm not outraged about the story. The coverup by the Ravens and Goodell is disgusting.
    Their treatment of Rice is disgusting. I'd have been fine with a longer suspension up front, but to know exactly what happened, punish him, then pull a complete 180 when everyone else found out what happened is terrible. The Ravens went from completely supporting him and adding no punishment to the two game wrist slap to FIRING HIS ASS for seeing a video of him doing exactly what he told them he did.

Props to Newsome for not being a little bitch, but the rest of that org can DIAFF.

#IStandWithRice
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't care. Organizations want to win. Water is wet. The NFL didn't beat anyone up. Ray Rice did. If the justice system let hi go why shouldn't he play? I bet all over America non NFL players beat their women and keep working. Why are sports supposed to be so pure?

And no I didn't read the article. Like I said, I don't care.
  • Options

I don't care. Organizations want to win. Water is wet. The NFL didn't beat anyone up. Ray Rice did. If the justice system let hi go why shouldn't he play? I bet all over America non NFL players beat their women and keep working. Why are sports supposed to be so pure?

Thanks for posting just to show us how much you don't care.
  • Options

Agree.

That said, the recent actions by the nfl/ravens are even more turrible.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thanks for posting just to show us how much you don't care.
    I care about the post. That's why I posted.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You argue about what city is the most pussified? Your posts make you seem like the biggest pussy here. I'd expect a soccer mom that doesn't understand how these things work to feel the same way as you. I skimmed the article and saw a tv feature. The Ravens and the NFL protected a Pro Bowl RB (before last year), big deal. It sounds like Rice was close with Newsome and Bisciotti. What a huge surprise that they would want to protect him. How disgusting! Let's fire Newsome because Boobie and the women against domestic violence want us to. Let's force the owner out too. Newsome is only been the GM of a team that makes the playoffs every year and has won a Super Bowl.

Right or wrong, the NFL suspended him two games because that was the precedent. I don't remember anyone else with domestic violence charges getting more than two games. Goodell has always been a greedy piece of shit and can DIAFF for all I care, but fuck resigning because people like you are calling for it. Get off your high horse and stop being a cunt.
  • Options
    It's not about domestic violence. It's about corruption and cover-up. HTH
  • Options

It's not about domestic violence. It's about corruption and cover-up. HTH

Why do you hate incompetence?

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I am against domestic violence but for slapping a ho if she gets out of line.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Roaddawg. Pressing badly. This thread. Reading way too much into Sven's poasts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The unmute button is in the bottom right corner. For the vine newbies.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

The unmute button is in the bottom right corner. For the vine newbies.
    sweet loops