Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huskylawyer is Pro Boner

13»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    topdawgnc said:

This guy is just popping off to pop off. I don't know if Scout could go after Doogman or not but I'm fucking certain they won't just randomly hire some dumb shit poster to represent them.

This guy is just popping off to pop off. I don't know if Scout could go after Doogman or not but I'm fucking certain they won't just randomly hire some dumb shit poster to represent them.

They did allow some dumb shit realtor to represent their brand ...

So don't underestimate.
    VERY salient point. Seriously. Quite salient.
  • Options

...Who the hell posts pics of their wife's ass on the internet? Besides weirdo white trash types..

He seemed like an OK guy, but his faggot lawyer side came out.

And agree with @RoadDawg55‌ ...all the Napoleon Kaufman, DeMarco Farr, and Lincoln Kennedy namedropping got old.

Nip and Kennedy seemed like cool dudes. I was there when they were though I didn't know them. Knew some folks who did and they said they were cool.

Have no experience or anything about Farr, but when he was on that TV show he was fucking annoying and seemed like idiot. Not stupid idiot, just an idiot.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

Tequilla said:

I never said that he'd get huge damages out of it or anything ... but there's nothing factually incorrect about what he said.

That being said, he's definitely flexing his #legalsuperiorityguy muscle

The only thing the dude is flexing is his sandy fucking vag.

What a douche.

He knows, doogman knows, and we all know there ain't shit anyone is going to do over a fucking lemonparty being emailed out.

Fuck.

He embodies the reason I fucking hate lawyers.

Mother fuckers have small dicks so they have to try and act like their fucking tough guys.
    but how do you feel about pretend lawyers?

listen moochambo - you're better than this. when some butt fuck at Dick's over does it with the mustard on your cheeseburger do you find the nearest computer and tell everyone how much you hate people who work in fast food? or do you do what normal people do and crawl through the service window and shove the offending burger in his face?

relax. supposing that someone else's dick is small, or even those of a whole category of someones, ain't gonna make your little tally wacker any bigger. TOPdawg. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Tequilla said:

All he is doing is saying how it is easy to go after people on those kinds of things ...

I've worked closely with computer forensics experts, it's comical how oblivious most people are regarding what they say on the internet and how it can be tracked back to them.

Most people think that the things that they say are anonymous ... it's the furthest thing from the truth.

you can really be a buzz kill sometimes.

Jesus. that translation was not really necessary, but thanks.

and I don't really think there are that many of us who are unaware that our on-line actions are traceable. even w/o having your super awesome forensic contacts.

fuck.

how you can read that guy's post and not conclude that he is a world class cock sucker is just fucking beyond me. what does it take?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

topdawgnc said:

Tequilla said:

I never said that he'd get huge damages out of it or anything ... but there's nothing factually incorrect about what he said.

What a douche.

He knows, doogman knows, and we all know there ain't shit anyone is going to do over a fucking lemonparty being emailed out.

Fuck.

Mother fuckers have small dicks so they have to try and act like their fucking tough guys.

listen moochambo - you're better than this. when some butt fuck at Dick's over does it with the mustard on your cheeseburger do you find the nearest computer and tell everyone how much you hate people who work in fast food? or do you do what normal people do and crawl through the service window and shove the offending burger in his face?

relax. supposing that someone else's dick is small, or even those of a whole category of someones, ain't gonna make your little tally wacker any bigger. TOPdawg. :)
    Are you butt hurt.

Do you need a hug.

Are you just now finding out that your pretend world is despised by the world because lawyers are fucking parasites?

• Options

...Who the hell posts pics of their wife's ass on the internet? Besides weirdo white trash types..

completely agreed. call me insecure. call me a prude. call me whatever in the fuck you want. my wife's ass if for me to look at. if anyone else is looking at it, then it's because she's showing them and will be on the curb as soon as i'm made aware.

fuck. your girlfriend is one thing. but posting your wife's ass, which I doubt he's doing, but whatever, is fucking odd behavior.

we have Swaye and the other talent agents here to take care of that for us. homemade shit is just not necessary.

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

completely agreed. call me insecure. call me a prude. call me whatever in the fuck you want. my wife's ass if for me to look at. if anyone else is looking at it, then it's because she's showing them and will be on the curb as soon as i'm made aware.

fuck. your girlfriend is one thing. but posting your wife's ass, which I doubt he's doing, but whatever, is fucking odd behavior.

we have Swaye and the other talent agents here to take care of that for us. homemade shit is just not necessary.

Until I see said pics of the paralegal's wife's ass ...

The shit is as fake as some pretend lawyers on this bored.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Tequilla said:

What a douche.

Fuck.

Are you butt hurt.

Do you need a hug.

are you in need of two of these -----------> ?

but, no, when it's pretend, nothing matters. and in my pretend world, everyone loves me.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

Until I see said pics of the paralegal's wife's ass ...

The shit is as fake as some pretend lawyers on this bored.
    salient point of view.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    I was gambling in Havana
    I took a little risk
    Send lawyers, guns and money
    Dad, get me out of this, hah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP5Xv7QqXiM
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,087
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

And agree with @RoadDawg55‌ ...all the Napoleon Kaufman, DeMarco Farr, and Lincoln Kennedy namedropping got old.

The guy is clearly a self-conscious little twat. First of all, his name is "huskylawyer". He has to advertise to everyone that he is in the law profession. Secondly, there's the constant advertising that he has a stripper pole in his house that his wife uses and the posting pictures of his wife. He also has UW football tattoos despite never playing for UW. Like the 12s, he wants to associate himself with something he's not truly a part of.

In short, he's a lot like Kim. He has low self-esteem and thus, wants to play the role of an alpha male. A semi-anonymous internet message board is a great place to live out your fantasy life
    I'm going to need to see pictures of this douche's wife.

@Swaye‌ ???
    But at least my fantasies bring joy to you losers.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

The guy is clearly a self-conscious little twat. First of all, his name is "huskylawyer". He has to advertise to everyone that he is in the law profession. Secondly, there's the constant advertising that he has a stripper pole in his house that his wife uses and the posting pictures of his wife. He also has UW football tattoos despite never playing for UW. Like the 12s, he wants to associate himself with something he's not truly a part of.

In short, he's a lot like Kim. He has low self-esteem and thus, wants to play the role of an alpha male. A semi-anonymous internet message board is a great place to live out your fantasy life
    I'm going to need to see pictures of this douche's wife.

@Swaye‌ ???
    But at least my fantasies bring joy to you losers.
    and stretch out my fresh Russell sweatpants....

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I think it really is her. He's posted multiple pics, and his family too. Of course, it could all be a hoax too.

I can maybe see some insecure 23 18 y.o. post pics of his "g.f." or a girl he "banged," (I don't even think any of the clowns on this board would go to that length), but this guy is probably in his low 40s.