Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Get Together Thursday Sept. 25th at 7PM

Comments

• SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    edited September 2014
    Did PLSS contact HuskyLawyer? If so: understood. Post wasn't about him but whatever.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    edited September 2014
    vanilla double post
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    can we get a roll call or what
    edited September 2014
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,693 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

ok

Pussy Nigga
    edited September 2014
    for real though, any ideas on numbers Derek? would be cool if there were like 20+ people going.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,693 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014

Gladstone said:

for real though, any ideas on numbers Derek? would be cool if there were like 20+ people going.

19 or less would suck.
    Rule of event planning: always assume half the people who say they are attending won't show up.

And in the off chance the event meets or exceeds capacity expectations, be prepared for there to be WAY more fucking people than you planned on having show up, because all the sloots will text their hoe friends to come over.

Uni taught me this at least.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,372 Swaye's Wigwam
    I wish I could go to this. Sounds like a blast.

Not being a smartass...really do wish I could go.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,368 Founders Club
    If pics aren't posted after this event, you should all GTFO.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Pics? Who wants to actually admit that they know any of the fucktards at this place?

Plausible deniability
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Gladstone said:

ok

Pussy Nigga

Gladstone said:

19 or less would suck.
    Rule of event planning: always assume half the people who say they are attending won't show up.

And in the off chance the event meets or exceeds capacity expectations, be prepared for there to be WAY more fucking people than you planned on having show up, because all the sloots will text their hoe friends to come over.

Uni taught me this at least.
    There won't be any hoes there. HTH. You live in basements with your mothers. It will be a sausage fest, probably as lame as a formal dinner with the Stanford chess team.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,368 Founders Club