Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2015 Schedule

IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited September 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
2015 schedule:

Sept. 5 – at Boise State
Sept. 12 – Sacramento State
Sept. 19 – Utah State
Sept. 26 – California
Oct. 8 – at USC (Thursday)
Oct. 17 – Oregon
Oct. 24 – at Stanford
Oct. 31 – Arizona
Nov. 7 – Utah
Nov. 14 – at Arizona State
Nov. 21 – at Oregon State
Nov. 27 – Washington State (Friday)
Dec. 4 – Pac-12 Championship Game

Comments

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Looks like 4-0 going into the Thursday night with sloppy seven...
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014
    This is the year to win 10+. I can't see it happening next year. The lines will be a year or two away. Right now, it looks like an 8-4 season. 2016 should be special. Seriously though, we should have a very good team in 2016 and the conference schedule sets up better.

Also, I think the script calls for Seven to plunger us. It's a home game for them and one he will have his team amped up for. I really wish we played them at home this year.
  • Options
    Founders Club

This is the year to win 10+. I can't see it happening next year. The lines will be a year or two away. Right now, it looks like an 8-4 season. 2016 should be special. Seriously though, we should have a very good team in 2016 and the conference schedule sets up better.

Also, I think the script calls for Seven to plunger us. It's a home game for them and one he will have his team amped up for. I really wish we played them at home this year.

YRYK

Yes, I'm afraid that ass-clown will win big, because he'll spend most of the off-season keying on that game. Then, he'll proceed to fall flat on his face on 2-3 other big games during the season.

With that said, you never know. He could have lost most of his team by then. I guess it all depends on how the rest of this season goes for Mr. 3-chin.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,696
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sark is not plungering Petersen now that Peterton has Pac-12 talent.

End of the fucking story.

LIFPO, lots of football left to play from now until then.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I don't like SC + Oregon + Stanford in a 3 game stretch, but getting SC on a Thursday helps space it out just a bit ... can always use an extra 2 games to get ready for Oregon. Get through that stretch 2-1 and you're not in bad shape ... 1-2 and it's time to book the flight to San Diego.

I like getting ASU late in the year ...

Rolling downhill if we can get through the 3 game stretch in good shape.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Boise St + 5 (if MM turns pro) of our conference foes will be starting a new QB.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2014
    H_D said:

If there is one thing I'll give Sark credit for is his ability to win big games at home on weeknights.

So you're saying that Sark will still be at U$C on Oct 8th, 2015?
    Don't underestimate Sark's ability as a salesman, and the power of 7. The combination will get Sark two full years and part of a third.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Thursday night on the road? F....
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Impressive OOC as always. Setting your husky vaginas up to get raped by your real conference foes later on.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Impressive OOC as always. Setting your husky vaginas up to get raped by your real conference foes later on.

You're really trying too hard. Your best work was done when you posted pictures of fine T&A.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,490
    Not a bad schedule overall despite the at USC, Oregon, at Stanford run in the middle of the season. The BYE and Thursday night game will help space it out but that's a rough section of the schedule right there.

Could be worse. Look at Arizona and Colorado. Neither team has a BYE in the regular season with Arizona's coming at the end and Colorado opting for 13 games for all 13 weekends. Ouch.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Looks like you get two extra days to prepare for Oregon in 2015. By that time you will have had 12 years to prepare to try to get 1 win.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,696
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Looks like you get two extra days to prepare for Oregon in 2015. By that time you will have had 12 years to prepare to try to get 1 win.

QPOTD, x10
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

12 years and 2 days.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I agree that we probably take a step back next season because of loosing Shelton, Kikaha, Peters and Shaq and the OL. I do think 2016 will be when Petersen has us firmly back in the top 10. The roster is shaping up very nicely and the only issue will be rebuilding the OL.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2014

I agree that we probably take a step back next season because of loosing Shelton, Kikaha, Peters and Shaq and the OL. I do think 2016 will be when Petersen has us firmly back in the top 10. The roster is shaping up very nicely and the only issue will be rebuilding the OL.
    I hate accepting defeat and surrendering early, but even a HHB has to accept that Pete will have his work cut out for him next year. Huge losses on the lines. And a much tougher schedule. I hate sounding like a doog. But, this shit is real.

Worry about that later though. Win 10 this year or GTFO. Next year is next year.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2016 will be special.