Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Not in the middle of the store

13»

Comments

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Wow, a lot of homophobes over at doogman. The picture was not much worse than Huskylawyer's picture, which objectifies women.

Yeah. There isn't enough public outrage about the objectification of old men sucking each other off.

Someone should start a publicity campaign to raise awareness.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    H_D said:

Wow, a lot of homophobes over at doogman. The picture was not much worse than Huskylawyer's picture, which objectifies women.

Yeah. There isn't enough public outrage about the objectification of old men sucking each other off.

I am sure there is a course which covers this at Sarah Lawrence. Maybe a professor from there also taught it at Whitman.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

H_D said:

I am sure there is a course which covers this at Sarah Lawrence. Maybe a professor from there also taught it at Whitman.
    Make fun of Sarah Lawrence all you want, but if you are going to make fun of Fatters's alma mater then I'M OUT!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,645
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Masonic is a total fag who likes felching

Most certainly so. Then again, in my final days at DM.c, I was almost sure that he was performing a long, slow, patient whoosh. Reading some of the recent stuff hasn't made me any more or less sure.