Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Little Joey

I have to admit he isn't bad on the game cast I DVR'd over the weekend. Unlike Jason Guesser, that fucker is painful to the ears. Softy had a decent interview/Podcast with Joey I listened to last Th or Fr. He had some interesting takes of both Oregon and UW/Petersen, I'm guessing Joey didn't get Kim's talking points about Peterman blowing chit up and gave actual praise. Then again, wtf does he know actually playing QB and not being a TBS perv.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's okay. My only doogish critique of him on TV was for the apple cup last year, all he would talk about was how great Wazzu is as a school, what great playcalling the pirate was queefing out, and how cool it was that Sark pulled Price aside to tell him his future job was on the line. Gesser's just a cuog, enough said on his dumbass.
  • Options
    Mr_PetermanMr_Peterman Unconfirmed Posts: 309
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    haie said:

He's okay. My only doogish critique of him on TV was for the apple cup last year, all he would talk about was how great Wazzu is as a school, what great playcalling the pirate was queefing out, and how cool it was that Sark pulled Price aside to tell him his future job was on the line. Gesser's just a cuog, enough said on his dumbass.

This is the first game I have ever seen of him in years as I watching the game on DVR last night. Other than this season and the Boise game last year I hadn't been able to watch a college game since 2009. I'm not sure I even remember him calling a game in the past? My sample isn't very big but I found him professional on both the replay and on the podcast. But yes Jason sucks, nails on a chalk board.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Do yourself a favor and stop listening to Softy.

Or DIAFF.
  • Options
    Mr_PetermanMr_Peterman Unconfirmed Posts: 309
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    TheGlove said:

Or DIAFF.

FO G, I listen to podcast interviews related to UW/PAC football. Learn the difference
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I have to admit he isn't bad on the game cast I DVR'd over the weekend. Unlike Jason Guesser, that fucker is painful to the ears. Softy had a decent interview/Podcast with Joey I listened to last Th or Fr. He had some interesting takes of both Oregon and UW/Petersen, I'm guessing Joey didn't get Kim's talking points about Peterman blowing chit up and gave actual praise. Then again, wtf does he know actually playing QB and not being a TBS perv.

Please to be referring to him as Joey FivePicks from now on.

It's what OBK would have wanted.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

Please to be referring to him as Joey FivePicks from now on.

It's what OBK would have wanted.

O.B. Kebar
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I love Joey in the booth. He's still that wide eyed kid that loves football. He says some dumb shit, but you know he wants to be there.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

Or DIAFF.

FO G, I listen to podcast interviews related to UW/PAC football. Learn the difference
    So listening to a Softy podcast is NOT listening to Softy. Got it.

Mr. PetermanFS